Do I look very lanky or Just regular skinny

you don't look lanky, you look scrawny and short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 21863 and Haydez
over for my autistic slim fit clothes

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Orc, Haydez and 1 other person
ok but i don't look short lol
im 184 cm with shoes but people tell me i look like im 6'2-6'3
No one says that shit, you look skinny and kinda short max 5'9 gg

• JFL
No one says that shit, you look skinny and kinda short max 5'9 gg
Screenshot 2023 07 30 17 10 01 647 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox

the translating Is shit but this guy thought i was over 188cm
Everyone tells me that IRL what do you know lol

View attachment 2350454
the translating Is shit but this guy thought i was over 188cm
Everyone tells me that IRL what do you know lol
You can just tell if someone is tall always by the shoulder width and leg length (need both present). If the legs are long and the shoulders are wide that's all you need to know someones rough height estimate. Unless you have a bone disease bones grow proportionately so wide shoulder adjacent to long longs just makes sense = tall. You have short legs and your shoulders are narrow you defintely don't look 6'2 in shoes bro is tripping in that text

You can just tell if someone is tall always by the shoulder width and leg length (need both present). If the legs are long and the shoulders are wide that's all you need to know someones rough height estimate. Unless you have a bone disease bones grow proportionately so wide shoulder adjacent to long longs just makes sense = tall. You have short legs and your shoulders are narrow you defintely don't look 6'2 in shoes bro is tripping in that text
I don't have short legs lol maybe it's the baggy clothes my arms and legs are very long and my shoulders are wide

I don't have short legs lol maybe it's the baggy clothes my arms and legs are very long and my shoulders are wide
and bro what kind of shoes give you 4cm of height you said 1.8m what shoes you be wearing to gain 4cm??

• +1
and bro what kind of shoes give you 4cm of height you said 1.8m what shoes you be wearing to gain 4cm??
im 181 cm
air force 1 give 3 cm

it's the baggy clothes maybe i don't really know
no One ever told me this
Think its just lens distortion

My head and upperbody look gigantic in mirror pics

• +1
im 181 cm
air force 1 give 3 cm
181cm is above average height but its definitely not tall, atleast in my opinion tall begins at 6'2 so you're just at a good enough height now not to make you feel insecure, but i've been at that height before and I was definitely taller than like 90% of people at like a walmart or a mall but even someone whos 6'3 would mog the shit out of your height

• +1
181cm is above average height but its definitely not tall, atleast in my opinion tall begins at 6'2 so you're just at a good enough height now not to make you feel insecure, but i've been at that height before and I was definitely taller than like 90% of people at like a walmart or a mall but even someone whos 6'3 would mog the shit out of your height
yes but in south italy it's tall
average here is like 5'8, i don't know anyone taller than 6'2
im also 17 i Hope i can grow another 3-4 cm

yes but in south italy it's tall
average here is like 5'8, i don't know anyone taller than 6'2
im also 17 i Hope i can grow another 3-4 cm
Yeahhh if you live in italy you should mention that because in that case. You're tall case closed.

• +1