Do I look very low trust or nah? Low trust = over?

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I've heard low trust men who are not chadlite plus are considered automatic sub5 by most women. Is this true? Cuz maybe that's why foids aren't approaching me even tho I am body maxxed and softmaxxed. Is it my low trust look? How to fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240914_025430.jpg
    Screenshot_20240914_025430.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240914_025323.jpg
    IMG_20240914_025323.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240914_025401.jpg
    Screenshot_20240914_025401.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240914_025415.jpg
    Screenshot_20240914_025415.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, chadintraining, flippasav and 10 others
Do girls even approach men in public randomly? I've only gotten it couple times from milfs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, xevuxia, chudlite and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, RealFunkyFlamingo and dphlover
woman barely approach me and I am chadlite fr

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, youthmaxxing and moreroidsmoredates
Yeah, it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
It’s bc ur big nose and weird face shape
My face shape and nose look aight in first pic and from 3/4 view the flaws are diminished and most people see my side and 3/4 Mos tof the time not my front. This is my 3/4

Attachments

• pplhm3ekrydsjdfm.jpg
    pplhm3ekrydsjdfm.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and dphlover
My face shape and nose look aight in first pic and from 3/4 view the flaws are diminished and most people see my side and 3/4 Mos tof the time not my front. This is my 3/4
True u look much better here maybe it’s the hair and shiny skin then

True u look much better here maybe it’s the hair and shiny skin then
What's up with the hair. And should I use less moisturizer to make my skin less shiny?

• +1
Reactions: dphlover
What's up with the hair. And should I use less moisturizer to make my skin less shiny?
It’s like a weird hat of curls and I’d imagine curly already = lower trust

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and RealFunkyFlamingo
It’s like a weird hat of curls and I’d imagine curly already = lower trust
Since when is curly hair low trust. Where did u get that from. This is first time hearing this

• +1
Since when is curly hair low trust. Where did u get that from. This is first time hearing this
i just thought of it now I have curly hair myself but if ur trying to be lower trust and more scary looking ig curly hair could look childish would definitely be better much longer tho

i just thought of it now I have curly hair myself but if ur trying to be lower trust and more scary looking ig curly hair could look childish would definitely be better much longer tho
I m growing it out at the moment. How long should it be to be suitable for me. Like a foot?

• +1

Attachments

• C4A03397-42A5-40A7-9D3F-89E309ADCF87.jpeg
    C4A03397-42A5-40A7-9D3F-89E309ADCF87.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I've heard low trust men who are not chadlite plus are considered automatic sub5 by most women. Is this true? Cuz maybe that's why foids aren't approaching me even tho I am body maxxed and softmaxxed. Is it my low trust look? How to fix?
Also no your not low trust

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Not really
So how do I get more pussy then? Approach random foids out in public and ask for their snap and hope they respond?

So how do I get more pussy then? Approach random foids out in public and ask for their snap and hope they respond?
I would say dating apps but their chad only for men.

I mean do you have any social groups

I just have couple of guy friends. But that's about it.

I also don't go to school anymore. I got my bachelor's now I am just wageslaving.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
You look like you’re about to steal my wallet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and RealFunkyFlamingo
u look like ubereats worker riding his bike. brocoli hair also low trust for me.

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
U look like if I left my wallet with you while I went to do something, and I came back. You’d already be a country over.

Low trust.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and RealFunkyFlamingo
Do girls even approach men in public randomly? I've only gotten it couple times from milfs.
Only been approached by girls in clubs and bars. Very rare for a girl to just come up to you during the day, inhib barrier is too high then. But I do get frequent smiles during the day from random girls who pass by.

• +1
True about low trust and you look the opposite

nice nose

• JFL
id honestly shave off the beard, makes your face just look a lot sharper. also it seems you hold a lot of water in your cheeks. lose more weight

Fraud king can never fail

It isn’t your low trust look, you just aren’t gl

No amount of looking high trust will fix your issues

And an actually decent-good looking guy (high mtn - low htn) shouldn’t have issues if he looks low trust

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

And an actually decent-good looking guy (high mtn - low htn) shouldn’t have issues if he looks low trust
Go play videogames u lil faggot

Muh not goodlooking.
This 3/4 alone destroys 95 percent of this shitty gay forum. Now go play fortnite Lil fag cumskin rating male faces all day.

Attachments

• IMG_20240915_173157.jpg
    IMG_20240915_173157.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Also let's not talk about my god tier physique which I achieved without roids like most of losercels here do. Most likely it'll mog ur skinny ahh cumskinned physique.

Also cuz u keep nagging about bloat. Here 's a debloated selfie with big ass eyebags

Attachments

• IMG_20240915_173629.jpg
    IMG_20240915_173629.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
no , in my opinion i wouldnt talk to you

you look really slimey all the time do you rub spunk over your face all the time. also imo u looked better before

Also u are 16 yrs old with SpongeBob pfp. Nigga thinks if. Someone doesn't have tiktok hair he won't be above mtn. Lil fag @moreroidsmoredates is biggest autist. Of this forum btw. He is ignored. Along time ago

Muh not goodlooking.
This 3/4 alone destroys 95 percent of this shitty gay forum. Now go play fortnite Lil fag cumskin rating male faces all day.
bro u are jutting :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining