Do I look wimp or warrior ??

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
Do something with your beard. It doesn't look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Do something with your beard. It doesn't look good
This is from a year ago when I still had patchy beard plus I was trying something like this bad then lol ...but I did it myself looking at the mirror ..so haha

Attachments

• images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
Muay Thai warrior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 18340
Looks above average but not exactly warrior

• +1
Warrior skull

Haircut is off, idk man you seem insecure. Warriors know if they are warriors

• +1
Haircut is off, idk man you seem insecure. Warriors know if they are warriors
Im insecure yes I do MMA , and I was wondering if I look wimp ..honest to God , if people here said I looked wimp .I was gonna abandon my dream of being a fighter cause no use of doing it if you don't look the part

Im insecure yes I do MMA , and I was wondering if I look wimp ..honest to God , if people here said I looked wimp .I was gonna abandon my dream of being a fighter cause no use of doing it if you don't look the part
Yo is having a big head a failo in mma? Also mma for non Chinese tiger dynasty warlorders, arent going to work are you already pro? And also keep going

Yo is having a big head a failo in mma? Also mma for non Chinese tiger dynasty warlorders, arent going to work are you already pro? And also keep going
Big head is a failo lol atleast by lookism aspects ...I'm thinking of going pro ..I've had amateur fights and won but meh everyone has those ...I wanna go to the UFC and make it BIG you get what I'm saying ..and thanks man

Big head is a failo lol atleast by lookism aspects ...I'm thinking of going pro ..I've had amateur fights and won but meh everyone has those ...I wanna go to the UFC and make it BIG you get what I'm saying ..and thanks man
I have a big hole huge skull, but its good with my warrior body. I meant more mma aspect. If youre going big. Abandon this dog poo site and start training like crazy. Even if u dont go ufc youre gonna end up happy

I have a big hole huge skull, but its good with my warrior body. I meant more mma aspect. If youre going big. Abandon this dog poo site and start training like crazy. Even if u dont go ufc youre gonna end up happy
The key is it should look proportionate with your body ..it shouldn't look too big or neither small ..and yeah I agree with your advice