do i model/catwalk for my college

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

protect the pilot.
Some backstory, it’s culture week soon, and they’re hosting a cat walk. Now, i am considering, i asked my friends, they all unanimously agreed that I should.
My only concern is is that, would you all think it would make me look autistic?
I’ve had quite a handful of people telling me I should model, one way or another. And i feel like this would be a decent opportunity to get some experience and two, possibly gain popularity if it works out.
Let me know
THIS IS ME, OBVS IMPORTANT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, Xangsane, whiteislandpill and 6 others
don’t jfl and at least reply if it’s a good idea or not 😡

• +1
Reactions: h111
normies will laugh at you and say your gay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighLtn, Kao, noahwillascend and 1 other person
imagine you get rejected

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Some backstory, it’s culture week soon, and they’re hosting a cat walk. Now, i am considering, i asked my friends, they all unanimously agreed that I should.
I’ve had quite a handful of people telling me I should model, one way or another. And i feel like this would be a decent opportunity to get some experience and two, possibly gain popularity if it works out.
Let me know

Do it

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and noahwillascend
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and iwannabebreathtakin
What’s stopping you :(
Fear im gonna look like an idiot , or it back fires.
Also, you have to go through a whole audition process, and don’t want to chill with band kids

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Fear im gonna look like an idiot , or it back fires.
Also, you have to go through a whole audition process, and don’t want to chill with band kids
Trying will never be a harm and idk if you’re rlly unsure you can jst be sick on that day or smth

• +1
Let me know

Just do it you’ll stand out plus if anyone makes fun of you just tell them you have more bones

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend and HighLtn
Just do it you’ll stand out plus if anyone makes fun of you just tell them you have more bones
I mog like 99% of my year group.

• Love it
Reactions: Kao
I keep thinking it’s social suicide as well

I keep thinking it’s social suicide as well
In all realness I would just not not do it you’ll definitely look gay or to some effect of autism if you do the cat walk

Last edited:
  • +1
You should do it

• +1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, iwannabebreathtakin and Kao
Yeah do it since you’re pretty good looking it might just increase your social status
Either makes me more popular or my status ropes hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Kao
I’m looking at vids and they’re all just groups of women dancing on it I don’t really think it’s a fashion show catwalk lmao

Imo you should do it. Fuck it, what is the worst that could happen. It will be mogger or just funny.
Its better to regret doing it than to regret not doing it.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and Kao