6'5 mediterian/slavic person
Screenshot 20231217 134200 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 11887, poopoohead and 6 others

now you do

• JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Lose fat you chubby fuck your face is bloated

You look like his twin who was spoiled with sweets by relatives.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 25743 and 1 other person
Looks like shit tbqh. And congratulations on negative canthal tilt, didn't notice it previously.
Myb it is shit but it is some girls type i get more atention women and i 6'5 so i become like basketball type gut so that helps

Looks like shit tbqh. And congratulations on negative canthal tilt, didn't notice it previously.
And nct looks like this only from this angle

Attachments

• IMG-4b83e69d5c104e678382083d32072407-V.jpg
    IMG-4b83e69d5c104e678382083d32072407-V.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Jfl if you think canthal tilt matters in 2024. Its your eyeshape and your eye ratios that matter

Not a chance

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Why did u shave ur hair bro

take a wild guess pal

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, MakinMogReturns and try2beme
Jfl if you think canthal tilt matters in 2024. Its your eyeshape and your eye ratios that matter
i mean it does matter unless u have a godly lowset supra which this cuck doesn’t obviously it matters lol

It's definitely overrated as death-tier feature (Chalamet and Elordi have it, no one cares). But still a mid-tier failo.

Why's itlook like shit?
Because his forehead is low, so it contributes to a squashed upper third and brutish appearance. But haircuts are subjective, some may like it - I just dont.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
IMG 0735

Why's itlook like shit?
Negative tilted Brows Negative tilted eyes too much uee bug eyes shit eye aspect shit infras zero lashes shit browns short eyebrows (they don’t touch nose drill) shit medial not downturned or long lateral shit medial triangle shit fat padding highset eyebrows shot supra

the only good thing i see is his pfl is above average thats a HORRID eye area jfl comparing this to justin of all people

View attachment 2613367

Negative tilted Brows Negative tilted eyes too much uee bug eyes shit eye aspect shit infras zero lashes shit browns short eyebrows (they don’t touch nose drill) shit medial not downturned or long lateral shit medial triangle shit fat padding highset eyebrows shot supra

the only good thing i see is his pfl is above average thats a HORRID eye area jfl comparing this to justin of all people
I ment his haircut

Because his forehead is low, so it contributes to a squashed upper third and brutish appearance. But haircuts are subjective, some may like it - I just dont.
Sent you a message

I could write an essay on his flaws jfl comparing this to a prime Justin who mogs him HARDDDDD
clearly, but he doesn’t look that bad to me. He does also autistic expressions

View attachment 2613367

I mean my eyelashes are not bad

View attachment 2613367

And my eyes look different i different angles

Attachments

• 1702656943370.png
    1702656943370.png
    349.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230220_162337_827.webp
    20 KB · Views: 0
And my eyes look different i different angles
yeah they don’t look as bad here ur side is far better than ur front they look giga deepset as well is was wrong ur mtn flat not any lower

I hope jou are not jus messing with me (im not tiktoker cel i dont know english and balkan tiktokers dont post about this). And u seem to know your stuff any other advice and im on bulk right now so i know im bloated

I hope jou are not jus messing with me (im not tiktoker cel i dont know english and balkan tiktokers dont post about this). And u seem to know your stuff any other advice and im on bulk right now so i know im bloated
im not trolling you i don’t curl my lashes but i have curled lashes myself natty tho but still
IMG 0698
you should def curl them they could also hide a bit of ur upper eyelid

best advice would be to grow hair out get a wavy slick back as it’s a great hairstyle adds weight to the sides which u need for ur head shape and also shows off ur hairline

get stubble curl lashes fix brows aka get them shaped get leaner obv and get an actual skincare routine