Do I mog these chads and chadlites

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
These were chad and chadlite examples according to wheat waffles. Do I mog them? Last time I asked him to face rating he gave me a 7. Which almost never happens to a MENA cuz according to his data there are no 8s for Mena. And only 5 percent is a 7. Rest is below that. So I am top 5 of menas. FYI I sent him worse pics than this one. Maybe he will rate me 8 now idk. But can't spend my money without getting really debloated and sub 8bf.

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_223409.jpg
    IMG_20240924_223409.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240924_225036.jpg
    Screenshot_20240924_225036.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, DarkAscender and Esteban1997
The only thing that is nerfing you is slightly bulbous nose and a lack of hollow cheeks (bloat) or angularity, you have great appeal, great beard and physique too

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
STOP POSTING THE SAME THREAD AGAIN AND AGAIN IF UR SO DESPERATE JUST BUMP THE ORIGINAL THREAD

• +1
The only thing that is nerfing you is slightly bulbous nose and a lack of hollow cheeks (bloat) or angularity, you have great appeal, great beard and physique too
I'll debloat pretty soon. December is when I am gonna cut more weight and pop furosemide and eat keto.

Do u think stud earrings would suit me or is that gay af?

I was thinking about stud earrings,eye brow split, heavier stubble, healthy thick lips with some tan as a very nice combo for more appeal. And longer hair for temples.

yes you do, you terramog them.

• JFL
I was thinking about stud earrings,eye brow split, heavier stubble, healthy thick lips with some tan as a very nice combo for more appeal. And longer hair for temples.
Sounds good to me. Eyebrow split suits you very well and adds appeal. I have thin eyebrows and it doesn't look good on me unfortunately, also have you tried Melanotan 2?

Only the Jew with glasses

Only the Jew with glasses
And the Asian and black ones at 7 have shitty eyebrows. Although appeal wise they slightly mog especially the Asian.

These were chad and chadlite examples according to wheat waffles. Do I mog them? Last time I asked him to face rating he gave me a 7. Which almost never happens to a MENA cuz according to his data there are no 8s for Mena. And only 5 percent is a 7. Rest is below that. So I am top 5 of menas. FYI I sent him worse pics than this one. Maybe he will rate me 8 now idk. But can't spend my money without getting really debloated and sub 8bf.
(y)

You only get mogged by 4 of them, pretty obvious to know who im referring to, wow his ratings are horrendous