Do I mog this girl’s ex?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
Not technically her ex, still her current BF but he lives 100 miles away and she’s flirting with me so might as well be ex. I’m working on pulling her. This is him:

IMG 6234

IMG 6235

Don’t know his height but he is likely shorter than me when comparing his height to the girl on his left. I am 6’1. He is almost certainly more NT than me, which is my biggest obstacle here. This is me:

8B6FEC3F 2A20 4932 B8C1 4544BF097F88

FC036C1F 02F0 4D4E 8B34 7F824CFB1339

IMG 6214

Let me know what you think

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
holy fuck your ogre as shit

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
lol

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
He doesnt look autistic unlike you
Kinda looksmatchy tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, RealNinja and truthhurts
No you don't mog him nigga, you l9ok like your side profile is a moon crescent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, truthhurts and NZb6Air
he does imo

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Nirvana and truthhurts
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible and truthhurts
yes, those are just coefficients, unless he's like 5'7
It’s very possible he’s in that height range based on the people standing next to him. Is it over for me? The girl I’m trying to pull is mid-high MTB range

It’s very possible he’s in that height range based on the people standing next to him. Is it over for me? The girl I’m trying to pull is mid-high MTB range
just try pulling her nigga lol

Not technically her ex, still her current BF but he lives 100 miles away and she’s flirting with me so might as well be ex. I’m working on pulling her. This is him:

View attachment 3231092
View attachment 3231093

Don’t know his height but he is likely shorter than me when comparing his height to the girl on his left. I am 6’1. He is almost certainly more NT than me, which is my biggest obstacle here. This is me:

View attachment 3231096

View attachment 3231100

View attachment 3231103

Let me know what you think
Does it really matter? Think about it, if you really are more beautiful than him, it was not the deciding factor for your girlfriend, your girlfriend went out with a guy who was uglier than you, there is no gain for you even in being more attractive.

I think the gain would be for the ugly guy to go out with a pretty girl who is out of his league.