• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Download yubo and join every X for Tap or slap live to find out the brutal way

why does that look like the snap girl filter cos the outline lol
Download yubo and join every X for Tap or slap live to find out the brutal way
those people r trolls so it doesnt work

why does that look like the snap girl filter cos the outline lol

those people r trolls so it doesnt work
i mean those girls say if they would smash or pass you alot of girls are picky but they all like my curly hair and smile so i am happy about that

I literally cannot wrap my head around how someone can look good, be told they look good, and still come back day after day with the exact same picture seeking the validation of people they would ignore in real life. I used to believe that at ascension, we'd all be able to live the lives we'd want and leave this site. But you're different. You're so socially handicapped that you don't know how to use anything your looks may bring to your advantage. And you never will, as long as you know you can upload this same photo and get some Chico avi to say " 'mirin". Until you get that sorted, you're no better than the most subhuman genetic abomination here, and the irony is you probably didn't know that until you fixed your face. Get your head screwed straight you fucking freak.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible and no_hope_left
I literally cannot wrap my head around how someone can look good, be told they look good, and still come back day after day with the exact same picture seeking the validation of people they would ignore in real life. I used to believe that at ascension, we'd all be able to live the lives we'd want and leave this site. But you're different. You're so socially handicapped that you don't know how to use anything your looks may bring to your advantage. And you never will, as long as you know you can upload this same photo and get some Chico avi to say " 'mirin". Until you get that sorted, you're no better than the most subhuman genetic abomination here, and the irony is you probably didn't know that until you fixed your face. Get your head screwed straight you fucking freak.
he knows he is good looking. he is narcymaxxing now. its understandable. he is a handsome lad.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
he's not 6.5 psl, more like 5.5 which is 3psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
not a single letter

One day the norwwod reaper will rape you and your ripe hairline.

you barely mog him
not a single letter
He read it all. He just does not know how to respond :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Looks like the same guy in both tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Titbot
no

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
That guy fucks your oneitis daily.

How can you cope?