Do I need a surgical removal of the septum?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man is hell on Earth
If not removal, then at least a reduction?

Here is a photo. Look at what is in red, the other colors are about other questions I discussed earlier with another person.

Is the septum protruding too outward or downward?

IMG 20240719 215758

Here is a more natural photo with no lines to cover the nose. Compare the upper photo with the following photo, and tell me if I need a surgery:

IMG 20240719 215631

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I'm sure you have bigger failos man

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I'm sure you have bigger failos man
What other failos do you assume I have?

The only other failo I assume, is a slight open bite and a jaw that is not ultra sharp. The jaw is well visible, but is not as wide and sharp as I want.

The open bite problem will be solved soon.

As for the jaw, it can be solved with a surgery as well.

But I'm not sure for the nose.

What do you think? Tell me what other failos you think I have, so I can make a conclusion.

Thanks.

• +1

The only other failo I assume, is a slight open bite and a jaw that is not ultra sharp. The jaw is well visible, but is not as wide and sharp as I want.

What do you think? Tell me what other failos you think I have, so I can make a conclusion.

Thanks.
I assume that you have greater failos, than this very miniscule 'failo'. I can't even call it a failo, it looks very normal to me, I don't even understand the problem.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I assume that you have greater failos, than this very miniscule 'failo'. I can't even call it a failo, it looks very normal to me, I don't even understand the problem.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.
I became obsessed with small details, which is why I'm noticing small failo details no one else would notice. I'm not ok with my head, man. 😢

If I had actually big failos, I would have noticed and fixed them by now instead of focusing on small details.

So what other details you think I have? Please, tell me. What you tell me may help me see other flaws I currently don't see despite having them.

• +1
I became obsessed with small details, which is why I'm noticing small failo details no one else would notice. I'm not ok with my head, man. 😢

If I had actually big failos, I would have noticed and fixed them by now instead of focusing on small details.

So what other details you think I have? Please, tell me. What you tell me may help me see other flaws I currently don't see despite having them.
I can't say anything based on a nose. But if you notice small shit like that you must be chadlite+

• Love it
Reactions: IntelligentCel
yea it’s droopy

yea it’s droopy
So it's protruding outside and downward, and needs to be entirely removed, not just reduced?

Would you show me a photo of a male model who has the correct septum and you think my septum should be like his?

I can't say anything based on a nose. But if you notice small shit like that you must be chadlite+
I don't consider myself a chadlite+.

But psychologically speaking, I may be focused on a small failo despite having a bigger failo, because I don't see the bigger one.

You can assume other flaws and then turns out I actually have it, but didn't notice it first and needed someone to point my attention to it.

So feel free to make any assumption. 😊

• +1
I don't consider myself a chadlite+.

But psychologically speaking, I may be focused on a small failo despite having a bigger failo, because I don't see the bigger one.

You can assume other flaws and then turns out I actually have it, but didn't notice it first and needed someone to point my attention to it.

So feel free to make any assumption. 😊
I could assume all the failos in the world at this point. Seeing your face would certainly help if youre comfortable with that

Can definitely be reduced imo, as regarding the technique I have no idea, maybe through a tip lift and a little bit of shaving but you should aim to something like the top morph

View attachment 3040361
Can definitely be reduced imo, as regarding the technique I have no idea, maybe through a tip lift and a little bit of shaving but you should aim to something like the top morph
Reducing the septum is an easy and simple task, so I can get such a surgery.

One more question: The nose problem I have is only within the septum, and the nostrils and the nose top are fine, right? What do you think?

And what do you mean by "top morph"?

Thanks.
Send a full face picture because If you have an open bite/ recessed maxilla thats why you might have a bad nose. And if your upper jaw is recessed this is the reason why your nose looks like this. If its recessed then you need bimax to to move the upper jaw to the front which will change your nose and might make it more straight and better looking as an example you can look how raffainis upper jaw surgery changes peoples nose and side profile.