DO I NEED BIMAX OR JUST GENIO?

Just get Genio

• +1
Reactions: goo25
If your bite is good then genio should do

• +1
If your bite is good then genio should do
that's the problem, I have 2nd class malocclusion but i would prefer a lot to not get bimax

You have a short jaw, bimax would be ideal.

• +1
that's the problem, I have 2nd class malocclusion but i would prefer a lot to not get bimax
then BSSO or BSSO + sliding genio

• +1
then BSSO or BSSO + sliding genio
thanks, last thing as i see u have decent knowledge, can i ask u to explain me this?
What surgery Is that? It says that It fixes your bite without being too invasive, It's from One of the best surgeons, Ramieri (I know it's in italian, Sorry)

thanks, last thing as i see u have decent knowledge, can i ask u to explain me this?
What surgery Is that? It says that It fixes your bite without being too invasive, It's from One of the best surgeons, Ramieri (I know it's in italian, Sorry)
Yeah I had a consultation with him and I will have few surgeries with him in 2024.
From what I've researched is beauty-full chin includes bimax if I'm not wrong.. It's just what they named the surgery. If I was you I'd just book a consultation with Ramieri and ask for BSSO plus sliding genio or just BSSO. Mind you that you will need an orthodontist so I'd search for ortho first before making an appointment with Ramieri. I live in such a shithole in UK that I had to drive to a city 1.5 hours away from me to find an ortho who'd be willing to work with another surgeon and it took quite a while to find an ortho.. If I was in London or at least 1 hour away from it, I'd go to the ortho that @Gaia262 went to but oh well.

• +1
Also from the pictures, your maxilla is forward enough, for the love of god never get bimax or you'll look like a chimp... Even my maxilla is less forward yet I was suggested by Ramieri and my ortho to not get bimax.

Also get CT skins to know for sure(ortho will do it)

• +1
Yeah I had a consultation with him and I will have few surgeries with him in 2024.
From what I've researched is beauty-full chin includes bimax if I'm not wrong.. It's just what they named the surgery. If I was you I'd just book a consultation with Ramieri and ask for BSSO plus sliding genio or just BSSO. Mind you that you will need an orthodontist so I'd search for ortho first before making an appointment with Ramieri. I live in such a shithole in UK that I had to drive to a city 1.5 hours away from me to find an ortho who'd be willing to work with another surgeon and it took quite a while to find an ortho..
I live in Italy but my ortho says i don't Need any surgeries and all these bluepilled things,also he wanted to push back my maxilla to match with my lower jaw and i didnt want to,I don't even know if that's possible.
I want to get an appointment with Ramieri in february cause that's when i'll turn 18 and not be underage anymore, Do u have any suggestions?

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I live in Italy but my ortho says i don't Need any surgeries and all these bluepilled things,also he wanted to push back my maxilla to match with my lower jaw and i didnt want to,I don't even know if that's possible.
I want to get an appointment with Ramieri in february cause that's when i'll turn 18 and not be underage anymore, Do u have any suggestions?
Lucky bastard, I wish I lived in Italy. Lots of talented surgeons there.
Yeah lmao don’t do what your ortho suggested. It always makes me lol when they suggest that. They will 100% fuck your looks up.

Yeah first of all find another ortho then book with Ramieri. You have 1 month to find an ortho

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and goo25
Lucky bastard, I wish I lived in Italy. Lots of talented surgeons there.
Yeah lmao don’t do what your ortho suggested. It always makes me lol when they suggest that. They will 100% fuck your looks up.

Yeah first of all find another ortho then book with Ramieri. You have 1 month to find an ortho
sorry if im boring you, but i wanna Say Just 2 more things
Last year, the game ortho pushed my teeth forward to create space before i stopped following his Plan, and my side profile was 100 times worse and looked much more recessed for like 2 months, I don't know why he did that,now im back to normal, here Is proof of difference between then and now

Also, i have bad forward head posture, i think it's because of my malocclusion, but when i try to have good posture like in front of a wall i look more recessed, do u know anything about that?

again, Sorry for being boring

sorry if im boring you, but i wanna Say Just 2 more things
Last year, the game ortho pushed my teeth forward to create space before i stopped following his Plan, and my side profile was 100 times worse and looked much more recessed for like 2 months, I don't know why he did that,now im back to normal, here Is proof of difference between then and now

Also, i have bad forward head posture, i think it's because of my malocclusion, but when i try to have good posture like in front of a wall i look more recessed, do u know anything about that?

again, Sorry for being boring
No idea dude, might be your perception.
Weird pics tbh, I've no idea how he could push it forward yet at the same time you'd look more recessed. Did you have any extractions?

• +1
No idea dude, might be your perception.
Weird pics tbh, I've no idea how he could push it forward yet at the same time you'd look more recessed. Did you have any extractions?
it's because he pushed my upper teeth forward so the Dental malocclusion was even worse, It was much worse i can assure that, ortho said he did It to create space.
Anyway no i did not have any extractions luckily but the ortho proposed them to me

it's because he pushed my upper teeth forward so the Dental malocclusion was even worse, It was much worse i can assure that, ortho said he did It to create space.
Anyway no i did not have any extractions luckily but the ortho proposed them to me
Yeah but your maxilla isn’t supposed to be more recessed like in the pics u showed since he pushed ur teeth forward. He either pushed ur teeth back or its just lighting/angles in your pic

• +1
Yeah but your maxilla isn’t supposed to be more recessed like in the pics u showed since he pushed ur teeth forward. He either pushed ur teeth back or its just lighting/angles in your pic
I don't know what he did but i don't think he pushed my maxilla back since the First Pic i posted are from now and you Said that my maxilla Is forward grown, and he should have used elastics for that and he didnt. anyway i can 100% assure you that my profile looked much worse then and it's not just lighting

I don't know what he did but i don't think he pushed my maxilla back since the First Pic i posted are from now and you Said that my maxilla Is forward grown, and he should have used elastics for that and he didnt. anyway i can 100% assure you that my profile looked much worse then and it's not just lighting
Idk, weird shit man. Also apparently elastic ones are dogshit. I'm not pilled on them but from what I've read on here, they're really bad.
It just doesn't make sense that he pushed your teeth forward and your maxilla became more recessed, and the fact that you had no extractions on top. Idk I have never worn braces, I will soon tho... Maybe someone more pilled will enlighten me, maybe braces just give the illusion of recessed maxilla since it's abit more flat due to extra few mm on teeth? ha ha? I'm not sure dude.

Ask surgeon but looks like just genio to me. I'm a bit more recessed but my bite is good also. Numerous surgeons suggested for best results get dental decompensation followed by BSSO + genio