Do I Need Bimax

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
If so how many mm and do I need genio or any improvement to my cheekbones and jaw angles like Zso or chin wing? Also are my lips ideal or how to improve

Attachments

• F3B2B61F-9866-47FC-9682-455137C90BA8.jpeg
    F3B2B61F-9866-47FC-9682-455137C90BA8.jpeg
    655.1 KB · Views: 0
  • E3F2A833-F816-4B66-86F9-16312F6CD01F.jpeg
    E3F2A833-F816-4B66-86F9-16312F6CD01F.jpeg
    668.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 89E57EF9-A2BB-46A6-865C-AD5E3A14E475.jpeg
    89E57EF9-A2BB-46A6-865C-AD5E3A14E475.jpeg
    911.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CFDF08AE-6BC7-4C44-B003-C925B5123955.jpeg
    CFDF08AE-6BC7-4C44-B003-C925B5123955.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 0
Nope on bimax

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, angloidcel, valhalar and 2 others
Nope on bimax
Really why so? Just curious I feel I have a bulge of fate under my neck and want it gone to chisel out my jawline thought maybe because I’m recessed

Position of jaws looks totally within normality, so bimax probably isn’t worth it at all. Also runs the risk of making your nose look worse since it’s already straight and small.

Only thing to point out is your mandible looks narrow (this might be lens distortion).

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, angloidcel, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
Position of jaws looks totally within normality, so bimax probably isn’t worth it at all. Also runs the risk of making your nose look worse since it’s already straight and small.

Only thing to point out is your mandible looks narrow (this might be lens distortion).
Hmm. Yes my mandible is fairly narrow. I feel I have a longer fave so I thought maybe bimax ccw would help that.

@valhalar @Gaia262 @Acromegaly_Chad @LooksOverAll @ifyouwannabemylover

Last edited:
I have a similar side profile to you and I think it’d be very beneficial, Bimax + chin widening Genio, with some CCW to achieve a good angle and Anteface

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
If so how many mm and do I need genio or any improvement to my cheekbones and jaw angles like Zso or chin wing? Also are my lips ideal or how to improve
You need jaw angles

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and poopmaster22
I have a similar side profile to you and I think it’d be very beneficial, Bimax + chin widening Genio, with some CCW to achieve a good angle and Anteface
wdym by better angle and anteface?

Easier to tell about bimax when you can see forehead in pic, and camera is further back.

Exactly what I was thinking. I want my jawline to pop more. Any surgeons you think could accomplish this and also how much movement mm wise because I don’t want to be chimped either

Exactly what I was thinking. I want my jawline to pop more. Any surgeons you think could accomplish this and also how much movement mm wise because I don’t want to be chimped either
I think around 10-15mm on the maxilla and 5-10 on the lower jaw would make sense with some CCW with the Genio, maybe ramus implants if you think you need it.

• +1
Are you chico?

I think around 10-15mm on the maxilla and 5-10 on the lower jaw would make sense with some CCW with the Genio, maybe ramus implants if you think you need it.
What are your thoughts on Zso or chin wing for some added definition?

What are your thoughts on Zso or chin wing for some added definition?
I prefer Genio over chin wing for aesthetics tbh, you could benefit from ZSO but I think implants are the way to go for zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I prefer Genio over chin wing for aesthetics tbh, you could benefit from ZSO but I think implants are the way to go for zygos
Exactly this. Chin wing is a retarded surgery and zso is for foids

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Exactly this. Chin wing is a retarded surgery and zso is for foids
tbh I think the mini chin wing that ramieri did provides really good aesthetics around the chin area, but it created a step off towards the back of the mandible so it ruined it. Albeit, no where as bad as the traditional chin wing which destroyed the gonial angles (wtf was triaca thinking)

Ramieri stopped suggesting it for patients unless they really insisted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
tbh I think the mini chin wing that ramieri did provides really good aesthetics around the chin area, but it created a step off towards the back of the mandible so it ruined it. Albeit, no where as bad as the traditional chin wing which destroyed the gonial angles (wtf was triaca thinking)

Ramieri stopped suggesting it for patients unless they really insisted.
Trimax+implants is superior to any chin wing cope without a doubt even though I really liked the mini chin wing as you said it gets ruined by the stepoff. Deep cut wedge genio moggs!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and valhalar
Trimax+implants is superior to any chin wing cope without a doubt even though I really liked the mini chin wing as you said it gets ruined by the stepoff. Deep cut wedge genio moggs!
Yeah I kinda think I want wedge genio (even if I do small bimax)

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and valhalar
Does smaller bimax movements have much less swelling? Assuming yes. @Zenturio ?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 2729
Does smaller bimax movements have much less swelling? Assuming yes. @Zenturio ?
I have thought about this as well but I never found any info on it. I believe there will be a difference but it will be marginal.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Life fuel Alfaro does bimax for cosmetic reasons even for small advancements lol

ED779522 1D78 422E AE6E C62F625EEAD4

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
So who should I consult with that won’t botch me but do just enough movements to not overdue it or under due it

OP literally just get a wraparound implant and lose fat lmao, bimax is a garbage useless surgery unless you're deformed

• +1
OP literally just get a wraparound implant and lose fat lmao, bimax is a garbage useless surgery unless you're deformed
Thank you. I’ve been thinking about it but I’m scared that implant will deteriorate or absorb bone and I will have to get it taken out in like 10 years

wrap around shotgun implants

Thank you. I’ve been thinking about it but I’m scared that implant will deteriorate or absorb bone and I will have to get it taken out in like 10 years
You seem to have a really nice base. Very good candidate for jaw implants. Nice coloring too. Possibly chadlite potential IF you have good eyes. Your lips are wide, zygos are wide. You REALLY lack lower third robustness which is a sex appeal assasinator. I don't think there's any osteotomy on earth that can give you great enough jaw width in every single mandibular compartment (gonions, corpus [mid jaw area], symphis [chin]). Don't even THINK about bimax or let any demented, deranged subhuman basement rotter cockroach convince you to get it. Your forward growth is good enough and more forward growth =/= good looks after achieving a certain threshold

You need jaw WIDTH AND HEIGHT

Your mouth is open in those pics are you jutting? How does your mandibular growth look biting down? How's your occlusion? If your mandible is recessed, get BSSO. Otherwise, get a wraparound

Images 43
Images 42

Who gives a fuck if you need to remove your implant when you're a fucking middle aged fart (35 years old is middle age btw, not 40)

• Love it
You seem to have a really nice base. Very good candidate for jaw implants. Nice coloring too. Possibly chadlite potential IF you have good eyes. Your lips are wide, zygos are wide. You REALLY lack lower third robustness which is a sex appeal assasinator. I don't think there's any osteotomy on earth that can give you great enough jaw width in every single mandibular compartment (gonions, corpus [mid jaw area], symphis [chin]). Don't even THINK about bimax or let any demented, deranged subhuman basement rotter cockroach convince you to get it. Your forward growth is good enough and more forward growth =/= good looks after achieving a certain threshold

You need jaw WIDTH AND HEIGHT

Your mouth is open in those pics are you jutting? How does your mandibular growth look biting down? How's your occlusion? If your mandible is recessed, get BSSO. Otherwise, get a wraparound

View attachment 1718725View attachment 1718726

Who gives a fuck if you need to remove your implant when you're a fucking middle aged fart (35 years old is middle age btw, not 40)
Actually opening my mouth to show fat a little better. I have always mewed uknowlingly since like 10. So whenever I keep my mouth shut it doesn’t really show much fat since my tongue always rests on my palate. Is the wide lips and zygos a bad thing? Also I feel my coloring is too white I wish it was more olive based. Regardless pretty much you nailed it spot on. My eyes are definitely not great but they are hazel. I’ve wanted to go to eppley to do some eye work so maybe I’d ask about jaw implant as well. My biggest problem has always been having a longer narrow face. That is why I didn’t know if ccw or something would help. Anyways thanks for the solid advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551