Do I need (ccw) bimax?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
So I just got my cbct scan and it seems like they split the images into upper and lower jaw for some reason. Hope I didnt fuck up. However I think you can already see enough to judge my case atleast I hope so. I really need to know what to do to fix my subhuman deformed skull.

Users that I PMed pictures said I need bimax and specifically ccw rotation. Irl my mouth appears to face downward too much and I think in the pic you can see it too. What do you guys think is my occlusion plane rotated downwards? What surgeries I need? I hope the picture is enough I think I can provide better pics in the next few days once I figured shit out but I need an answer now ngl I cannot cope anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and .👽.
The cbct scanner they used is a cheaper model that didn't have a large enough field of view to scan the whole face. They can't make a ceph or surgical plan from this. You need to get scanned with a cbct that has a large field of view mode made for scanning the whole face and creating cephs. Or just get a plain 2d ceph xray, or a regular ct scan with a maxillofacial protocol

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 1 other person
The cbct scanner they used is a cheaper model that didn't have a large enough field of view to scan the whole face. They can't make a ceph or surgical plan from this. You need to get scanned with a cbct that has a large field of view mode made for scanning the whole face and creating cephs. Or just get a plain 2d ceph xray
Fucking doctors I should have known they'd scam me. I even told them that I need it to plan surgery and provided them with Ramieris instructions. Fuck those fucking jews is it even possible to find a useful doctor in the shithole Germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ROTTING, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
Fucking doctors I should have known they'd scam me. I even told them that I need it to plan surgery and provided them with Ramieris instructions. Fuck those fucking jews is it even possible to find a useful doctor in the shithole Germany
Yeah, I actually went through the same exact thing, that's how I know about this. Most dentists/orthos have scanners that don't have the extended field mode needed for the cephs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yeah, I actually went through the same exact thing, that's how I know about this. Most dentists/orthos have scanners that don't have the extended field mode needed for the cephs.
Why the fuck would they not inform the patient about this tho. Fuck them I bet they will still force me to pay the full price. I don't even know where to find a doctor that acutally has a useful scanner. Fuck most doctors don't even know what they are doing. I called this doctor and the woman on the phone was surprised I managed to open the files and view them she thought I was another doctor holy fucking shit those normies have no clue what they are doing fuck them

• JFL
Reactions: valhalar, ROTTING, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
I have to kill myself

Why the fuck would they not inform the patient about this tho. Fuck them I bet they will still force me to pay the full price. I don't even know where to find a doctor that acutally has a useful scanner. Fuck most doctors don't even know what they are doing. I called this doctor and the woman on the phone was surprised I managed to open the files and view them she thought I was another doctor holy fucking shit those normies have no clue what they are doing fuck them
Because doctors and staff are retarded and don't know any better

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
What I would do is find out what model cbct scanner a place has, look it up and see if it has a large enough field of view, then when you go for the scan make sure the dumbass scanning you selects the largest field of view. I know it's a pain in the ass but that's what you need to do so they don't fuck it up. That or get the scan from a maxillofacial surgeon that uses their own equipment

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
Taban will fix

Because doctors and staff are retarded and don't know any better
I am unironically shocked but then again I should have known better. Never ever rely on other people. Always assume they are mentally disabled. I hope those fuckers cannot force me to pay fulll price for this shit I don't know how the laws are regarding that..
What I would do is find out what model cbct scanner a place has, look it up and see if it has a large enough field of view, then when you go for the scan make sure the dumbass scanning you selects the largest field of view. I know it's a pain in the ass but that's what you need to do so they don't fuck it up.
Yea will probably call alot of doctors to find one that has the neccessary equipment. Ty for the advice probably the only way to solve it.
That or get the scan from a maxillofacial surgeon that uses their own equipment
I will probably just show Ramieri my irl pics and this fucked up scan and he will probably see I need trimax and then I can do scan with him a few days before he cuts my jaws in half

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Here's a visual of the different cbct field of views so you guys know what I'm talking about. Cheaper scanners don't have a mode to scan the entire face like the bottom right, but that's what you need to make a surgical plan for bimax

2949727 orig

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy, .👽. and Deleted member 2729
The cbct scanner they used is a cheaper model that didn't have a large enough field of view to scan the whole face. They can't make a ceph or surgical plan from this. You need to get scanned with a cbct that has a large field of view mode made for scanning the whole face and creating cephs. Or just get a plain 2d ceph xray, or a regular ct scan with a maxillofacial protocol
Idk it might also depend on the software being used. The one that came with mine was garbage and didnt show everything but this one did

try it and see if it works better. click the 3d model button at the top row

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 4054
Idk it might also depend on the software being used. The one that came with mine was garbage and didnt show everything but this one did

try it and see if it works better. click the 3d model button at the top row
for reference the original software did the same thing. basically cut out the top and bottom half of my skull. but in reality it was "there", just needed a different program

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 2729
for reference the original software did the same thing. basically cut out the top and bottom half of my skull. but in reality it was "there", just needed a different program
Okay thank you very much this acutally worked. I opened the raw data with the program you linked and it is my entire skull. Doesn't look too good but atleast it confirms its one big image and not two seperate scans (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Okay thank you very much this acutally worked. I opened the raw data with the program you linked and it is my entire skull. Doesn't look too good but atleast it confirms its one big image and not two seperate scans (y)
no prob dude. @AlexChase89 probably just got cucked and used a shitty program also lol

• +1
Nah I used radiant too lol. Doctors in the US are braindead beyond belief

• +1
where did you go to the doctor i am also from germany and i am looking into consulting with dr sailer in zürich