Do i need CW or CCW Bimax?

CyberPsychodelic

CyberPsychodelic

Bronze
I heard CCW reduces gummy smile, but i have the opposite, when i smile normally, my upper teeth barelly shows, and i notice when i jut my chin (to make it taller) i get better reactions from women , so aside from upper teeth barlely showing i have a slightly shorter chin, this is me smilling normally :
IMG 20240817 194118

🔶 In my Side Profile im between the reccesed woman and the forward grow woman (slightly reccesed)
Screenshot 20240817 195053

IMG 20240816 001154

Im jutting my head outside of my neck so is better seen how reccesed-forward grown i am

Edit : another detail guys, my bite is at steep oclusal plane, is not horizontal to the ground!!!!

Last edited:
I heard CCW reduces gummy smile, but i have the opposite, when i smile normally, my upper teeth barelly shows, and i notice when i jut my chin (to make it taller) i get better reactions from women , so aside from upper teeth barlely showing i have a slightly shorter chin, this is me smilling normally :
View attachment 3103786

🔶 In my Side Profile im between the reccesed woman and the forward grow woman (slightly reccesed) View attachment 3103803

View attachment 3103806
Im jutting my head outside of my neck so is better seen how reccesed-forward grown i am

Edit : another detail guys, my bite is at steep oclusal plane, is not horizontal to the ground!!!!
Ccw obv

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
because it's recessed, not because of the rotation, you don't need much rotation
Thank you bro, but i have a slightly short chin from the front + upper teeth barelly shows, and i also have a steep bite oclusal plane, meaning is not 100% horizontal to the ground, do you think bro i would need a lineal BiMax, Ccw or Cw? I would like to know so i can take action inmediatelly

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Guys, i also have a steep oclusal plane, menaing my bite is not 100% horizontal, dont you guys think i need CW rotation? or a Maxilla downgrafting

Ur maxilla seems recessed, do you have a frontal pic

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and NZb6Air
Thank you bro, but i have a slightly short chin from the front + upper teeth barelly shows, and i also have a steep bite oclusal plane, meaning is not 100% horizontal to the ground, do you think bro i would need a lineal BiMax, Ccw or Cw? I would like to know so i can take action inmediatelly
Advanced maxilla will get rid of the gummy smile my nigger and your mandible doesnt have to be parallel to the ground XD, you prolly have a slight maxillary assymetry too show your whole teeth smiling to the max from the front

• +1
Why ccw bro? Ccw reduces gummy smile, but my upper teeth barelly shows
Feel like you should lengthen the upper jaw to match both jaws mostly doubt rotation alone would do anything can someone morph a longer maxilla on this dude

• +1
Feel like you should lengthen the upper jaw to match both jaws mostly doubt rotation alone would do anything can someone morph a longer maxilla on this dude
Yep, im inclined to think i would ascend with upper maxilla downgrafting, wich will make my chin taller and make my upper teeth more visible

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Advanced maxilla will get rid of the gummy smile my nigger and your mandible doesnt have to be parallel to the ground XD, you prolly have a slight maxillary assymetry too show your whole teeth smiling to the max from the front
Yes, this is when i force my smile :
Screenshot 20240817 201651

Last edited:
I hate this image cos this foid is barely even "forward grown":
IMG 20240818 003605

The image is taken from below as well, which plays a massive role in how far the lower face appears advanced relative to the upper face. So in other words, she is more recessed than in this pic irl

• Woah
btw, apart from Ur hair, idk if i would risk a bimax, @FutureSlayer can maybe help u cause he has a planned bimax to advance his maxilla
Yep, i think it would be enough for me a genioplasty, and saddled infraorbital rim implants, and maybe small fillers on the gonial angle, neck training and lips widening, im slightly reccesed, but i dont think it will change too much the front

Yep, i think it would be enough for me a genioplasty, and saddled infraorbital rim implants, and maybe small fillers on the gonial angle, neck training and lips widening, im slightly reccesed, but i dont think it will change too much the front
no get bimax with infras, ur mouth will get wider and drop the fillers it's shit, u don't need more bigonial width

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer and CyberPsychodelic
no get bimax with infras, ur mouth will get wider and drop the fillers it's shit, u don't need more bigonial width
Thank you very much bro, i really appreciate your advice 🙌🏻 @NZb6Air

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
You need CW it seems but get a CT scan to evaluate