Do I need high set cheeks bones to get hallow cheeks

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
I have low set is there a way someone naturally can get them while having low set and is there any example of people with low set with hallow cheekbones

I have low set is there a way someone naturally can get them while having low set and is there any example of people with low set with hallow cheekbones
Tumblr n80kjnvJue1s07ozso3 500

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
here

Attachments

• desktop-wallpaper-young-johnny-depp-high-definition-high-for-your-mobile-tablet-explore-johnny...jpg
    desktop-wallpaper-young-johnny-depp-high-definition-high-for-your-mobile-tablet-explore-johnny...jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 0
High-set cheekbones are really rare. You need to have big ones in order to achieve hollow cheeks.

High-set cheekbones are really rare. You need to have big ones in order to achieve hollow cheeks.
Make sense so even if low set cheek bones you can still get them but they wouldn’t be as big as high set ones

• Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Make sense so even if low set cheek bones you can still get them but they wouldn’t be as big as high set ones
O' Pry has high-set ones whilst de Poot low-set.
Ddf6912dfe76287f74e99872e65b707b

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
the more high set the more skin stretch + u need lateral protrusion

then u need non recessed chin or there will be nothing to stretch the skin forward