Do I need implants?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Would bimax ccw with genio be enough to ascend my facial structure to htn/maxxed prettyboy?

Please list the surgeries you think I need

Attachments

• 2E854513-37DE-4488-8F37-71A20A6086EB.jpeg
    2E854513-37DE-4488-8F37-71A20A6086EB.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 96112D15-C142-4846-A997-EBD3950D0AAB.jpeg
    96112D15-C142-4846-A997-EBD3950D0AAB.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 0
  • F592A97E-4CB0-490C-9292-1C1DBA95D71B.jpeg
    F592A97E-4CB0-490C-9292-1C1DBA95D71B.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• the only way.png
    the only way.png
    977 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18480
Why would I rope I can already pull high tier beckys lol. U must be a jealous curry, surgery would obv ascend me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and oldcelloser
Your dorsal hump is pretty bad

Your dorsal hump is pretty bad
Yeah its been broken quite a few times, I will have to get bimax first before fixing that though, will likely get a septoplasty as my first operation to improve breathing though

Your maxilla is extremely flat. Practically no projection

Niggas have virtually every eye area flaw imaginable and the first thing they ask is "do I need jaw implants bro?"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Niggas have virtually every eye area flaw imaginable and the first thing they ask is "do I need jaw implants bro?"
I literally pull bitches because of my eyes, nigger. You will never have grey eyes. But yes I will get canthoplasty eventually

Attachments

• AF2F35EF-0015-4FB2-AE1A-2D1F0C50C719.jpeg
    AF2F35EF-0015-4FB2-AE1A-2D1F0C50C719.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Blackgymmax
I literally pull bitches because of my eyes, nigger. You will never have grey eyes. But yes I will get canthoplasty eventually
Dude your eye area is horrible lol. NCT asymmetry no lashes uee etc. Nice that you have grey eyes but it goes to show how ugly you are looking so shitty with such a great eye color

Dude your eye area is horrible lol. NCT asymmetry no lashes uee etc. Nice that you have grey eyes but it goes to show how ugly you are looking so shitty with such a great eye color
What surgeries do I need for my eyes then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Shoot you may not even need all of that shit because of that eye color
I need bimax ccw too tho right? Is it true I will age like shit cuz of lack of bones?

I need bimax ccw too tho right? Is it true I will age like shit cuz of lack of bones?
I wouldn't say you need it as it won't be anywhere close to as smv beneficially as any eye surgery, but if you can get it you should just for anti aging apperance benefits

Your maxilla isn't the best but your mandible is very good. Your maxilla doesn't really matter like that unless it's giving you really bad lower eyelid support as you have but the rim implants should fix that

Your maxilla isn't the best but your mandible is very good. Your maxilla doesn't really matter like that unless it's giving you really bad lower eyelid support as you have but the rim implants should fix that
Are rim implants expensive? And can I get those before bimax or is it better to do after?

Are rim implants expensive? And can I get those before bimax or is it better to do after?
Eh like 8-14k usd. I'm not sure about the specific order you can get them in tho

Eh like 8-14k usd. I'm not sure about the specific order you can get them in tho
If I fix my eye area could I be HTN as long as I softmaxx?

Probably even higher
Will having a daily skincare routine stop me from aging badly too even if I don’t have great bones? Also have good aging genetics, both my parents look far younger than they are, and my skin is very stretchy which I’ve heard is good for aging, I still basically look the same I did at 14 and am 20 now. Also do you think a nose job would ascend me a point too?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Will having a daily skincare routine stop me from aging badly too even if I don’t have great bones? Also have good aging genetics, both my parents look far younger than they are, and my skin is very stretchy which I’ve heard is good for aging, I still basically look the same I did at 14 and am 20 now. Also do you think a nose job would ascend me a point too?
Uh nose job prob won't do anything but a good skin care routine always helps. Will it save you without bones? Probably not

What surgeries do I need for my eyes then
don’t listen to the psl autists you said it yourself you already get attention for you eyes :feelshah: sure they aren’t model eyes but you don’t need them to be

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Uh nose job prob won't do anything but a good skin care routine always helps. Will it save you without bones? Probably not
Would bimax ccw be sufficient in saving me from shitty aging or would I also need implants? Def don’t wanna go with jaw implants but if I need it to save myself from looking like shit then I’d get them

don’t listen to the psl autists you said it yourself you already get attention for you eyes :feelshah: sure they aren’t model eyes but you don’t need them to be
Yeah I do get attention for them but I know they look like shit, especially when I’m on Snapchat and try to take a pic of just my eyes and top of head I can see how horrible they look, and I don’t even smoke anymore but people always say I look stoned, they even said that before I ever started smoking

Yeah I do get attention for them but I know they look like shit, especially when I’m on Snapchat and try to take a pic of just my eyes and top of head I can see how horrible they look, and I don’t even smoke anymore but people always say I look stoned, they even said that before I ever started smoking
ya it can be a falio but some girls unironically like the stoner look. just do your main surgeries and then analyse the attention you get. if it’s still not good enough fix your eyes as well

My face looks more asymmetrical because of it being crooked tho, I broke it like 3 times from fighting in middle and highschool so it’s pretty busted looking, and it’s the only falio I’ve been called out for irl, one nostril is bigger than the other and it’s just big in general, and Jew nose

ya it can be a falio but some girls unironically like the stoner look. just do your main surgeries and then analyse the attention you get. if it’s still not good enough fix your eyes as well
I probably will do bimax first anyways, but I would love to have perfect eyes since I already have basically the best colour one can have, hopefully I can be maxxed out by the time I’m 25, long as I get braces for bimax this year and start saving my money for the surgeries

My face looks more asymmetrical because of it being crooked tho, I broke it like 3 times from fighting in middle and highschool so it’s pretty busted looking, and it’s the only falio I’ve been called out for irl, one nostril is bigger than the other and it’s just big in general, and Jew nose
Oh the slight hump. You should get that removed. Besides that it's passable. The asymmetry is pretty much unfixable because the whole face usually follows an asymmetrical nose. No harm in trying to increase symmetry but if you do get a nose job like that don't expect synmetrical perfection

I probably will do bimax first anyways, but I would love to have perfect eyes since I already have basically the best colour one can have, hopefully I can be maxxed out by the time I’m 25, long as I get braces for bimax this year and start saving my money for the surgeries
is there a reason why you choose braces over invisalign? and how are you planning to pay for your ascension (i need to wealthmaxx)

Oh the slight hump. You should get that removed. Besides that it's passable. The asymmetry is pretty much unfixable because the whole face usually follows an asymmetrical nose. No harm in trying to increase symmetry but if you do get a nose job like that don't expect synmetrical perfection
My face is already kind of asymmetrical to begin with but I’ve found that when I’m eating a healthy diet and exercising it’s way less noticeable, gonna start working out again and only eating clean and that will guaranteed ascend me in terms of asymmetry, my nose job will include a septoplasty anyways which will be covered by my insurance cuz Canada, and the actual nose job may be too since it was caused by trauma

is there a reason why you choose braces over invisalign? and how are you planning to pay for your ascension (i need to wealthmaxx)
Well I’m pretty sure you need braces instead of Invisalign for bimax, I would get Invisalign if I can though, and I’m in the process of starting my own landscaping business at the moment and just living with my dad until I have enough saved up, he was given this house for free by our aunt anyways so he lets me live here free, and I might ask him to lend me 15k to 30k since he gets a 15k cheque every year just because we have wind tower’s on part of our land, but if my business does well which I’m hoping it does then I won’t need to ask for that anyways, and I’d be making far more working for myself than at a regular job so I’ll have a lot of cash in my pocket.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Well I’m pretty sure you need braces instead of Invisalign for bimax, I would get Invisalign if I can though, and I’m in the process of starting my own landscaping business at the moment and just living with my dad until I have enough saved up, he was given this house for free by our aunt anyways so he lets me live here free, and I might ask him to lend me 15k to 30k since he gets a 15k cheque every year just because we have wind tower’s on part of our land, but if my business does well which I’m hoping it does then I won’t need to ask for that anyways, and I’d be making far more working for myself than at a regular job so I’ll have a lot of cash in my pocket.
hope you ascend my nigga

Have you guys seen this result?
There’s no infraorbital rim implant

Would bimax ccw with genio be enough to ascend my facial structure to htn/maxxed prettyboy?

Please list the surgeries you think I need
browridge implants for better eyes area and nose + haircare and you good to go