Do I need to Bimax ?

Gym enjoyer

Gym enjoyer

Iron
Rn image picker lib temp a4d3841a 262f 474a bc78 704b046124461

thats the least of ur concerns

state of this forum when a bush-headed acne-ridden aspie with discord in the background ended up on here planning surgeries.

state of this forum when a bush-headed acne-ridden aspie with discord in the background ended up on here planning surgeries.
I'm bush headed because im growing my hair for an haircut / I don't have acne my new lotion is just fucking my skin up / I'm on discord to have advice for looksmaxx / I'm not an Incel, I have a normal life and I'm not an aspie, i just discovered looksmaxx recently & I want to ascend for my pleasure

nope, u need eye work for your frog eyes. Maybe infra-malar implants

I will leave this forum when i will be sure of what surgery i need. I already have my looksmaxxing plan & i don't want to learn about facial structure and stuff

You already made a thread didn't you? A few days ago... You don't need bimax.. You have very mild recession.

But you're norwooding hard. You need to get a transplant or fin / min.

You also need to lose a lot of BF... your bones aren't showing and I'm guesssing you're +17% BF based on the pic

No

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
You already made a thread didn't you? A few days ago... You don't need bimax.. You have very mild recession.

But you're norwooding hard. You need to get a transplant or fin / min.

You also need to lose a lot of BF... your bones aren't showing and I'm guesssing you're +17% BF based on the pic
It's not hairloss I just have a really big forehead, I'm at 13% Bf but my shitty genetics make my face stock fat

nope, u need eye work for your frog eyes. Maybe infra-malar implants
Yeah we are agree, my eye area is the biggest problem on my face with my hairline

Yeah we are agree, my eye area is the biggest problem on my face with my hairline
u dont ascend with bimax, its cope surgery for non recessed people

• +1
Reactions: Gym enjoyer
You don't need bimax you are not recessed.
Go straight for a genioplasty/implant :)

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
sun ken rock

• Love it
Ahah would kill to look like that put it probably need 14 surgeries
Here is a more realistically achievable morph. You could look like this with a couple of surgeries, fillers, and skincare

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
It's call reset and pray God to be misecordious
but you know that's not going to happen... so it's either be content with your looks and try more softmaxxes or go surgery route... I think the morphs are not unrealistic tbh, even if it's gonna be expensive

but you know that's not going to happen... so it's either be content with your looks and try more softmaxxes or go surgery route... I think the morphs are not unrealistic tbh, even if it's gonna be expensive
It's a joke mate dw I'm rlly not into that depressed shit. Really ? The first one look rlly rlly weird but the second one is achevable i think

what is that?? eyelid surgery, rhino and chin implant?
Would require genioplasty, rhino with bridge implant, filler in brow jaw and Infraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I look like a motherfucking frog jfl 💀
You look better PSL wise in the morphs. But don't go down that mental hole if you're not depressed or deeply unsatisfied with your looks... Not worth it

Here is a more realistically achievable morph. You could look like this with a couple of surgeries, fillers, and skincare
no he doesnt jfl. Show me at least 1 example of a morph similar to yours

your morphs are retarded typical PSL bullshit.

Firstly, noone can ascend like in your realistic morphs. Secondly, even someone could ascend similarly to your morphs its still a cope since its all about pheno and harmony. OP has OK pheno and harmony, he needs improve his eye area and he could ascend to easily HTN facially

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

Firstly, noone can ascend like in your realistic morphs. Secondly, even someone could ascend similarly to your morphs its still a cope since its all about pheno and harmony. OP has OK pheno and harmony, he needs improve his eye area and he could ascend to easily HTN facially
The first and 3rd morphs I posted are mostly unachievable even though surgery.

The sexy one I posted was more realistic because I didn’t move his dental arches. I just gave him better chin, nose, and fillers.

So yes the others are unachievable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

The sexy one I posted was more realistic because I didn’t move his dental arches. I just gave him better chin, nose, and fillers.

*The second one

Quelles chirurgies je dois faire pour ressembler à la deuxième? Je l’aime rlly, Il me faire ressembler à un Alpha Chad de Perse

Quelles chirurgies je dois faire pour ressembler à la deuxième? Je l’aime rlly, Il me faire ressembler à un Alpha Chad de Perse
Responded in French like a autistic : What surgeries I need to do to look like the second one ? I rlly love it, It make me look like an Alpha Chad from persia

Responded in French like a autistic : What surgeries I need to do to look like the second one ? I rlly love it, It make me look like an Alpha Chad from persia
Rhino with a bridge implant for higher bridge. Genioplasty for more projected chin. Fillers in the jaw, brow ridge, and under eye area.

• Love it

He descended in the frontal morph. Looks retarded. You can't give every single nigga a retarded angular jaw. Not everyone has the phenotype and skull shape to pull it off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon