Do I need to gain more or is that much muscle enough for max appeal and I have to focus on leaning out?

AverageConnoisseur

AverageConnoisseur

Iron
Currently staying 91.5 kgs at 180 cm and think I lack chest and arm size, though frame is quite good, wanted to gain to 100 maybe more kilos but want to hear ur opinions
I am just 6 weeks into my cycle gained roughly 20 kilos so I have lots of potential since have 14 weeks left for my blast to gain more but I also can get shredded
Photos no pump bloated stomach from pizza

Attachments

• IMG_20241013_234550_140.jpg
    IMG_20241013_234550_140.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
dam waist to shoulder ratio looks crazy… i would say u good lean out but im skinny ash and dont lift weights so take that with grain of salt

dam waist to shoulder ratio looks crazy… i would say u good lean out but im skinny ash and dont lift weights so take that with grain of salt
But still impossible for me to get a normal chest
I V tape mog hard but my genetics is a blessing and a curse

ur physique looks good man u should try to build a little more chest size then get lean bc thast what girls like but idk anything about cycles and if its good for cutting so idk

ur physique looks good man u should try to build a little more chest size then get lean bc thast what girls like but idk anything about cycles and if its good for cutting so idk
I just have 14 weeks storage of 200 tren a week and 600 test a week and lots of stanozolol pills
My cycle rn is 600 test e 200 tren e 40 winstrol but thats on dirty bulk but on that cycle despite extremely rapid weight gain I hardly gain any fat and dont bloat much

I just have 14 weeks storage of 200 tren a week and 600 test a week and lots of stanozolol pills
My cycle rn is 600 test e 200 tren e 40 winstrol but thats on dirty bulk but on that cycle despite extremely rapid weight gain I hardly gain any fat and dont bloat much
idk what any of that means tbh but ur physique does look good and if u can build more muscle on ur chest u should and u could lean down too

idk what any of that means tbh but ur physique does look good and if u can build more muscle on ur chest u should and u could lean down too
I think aince I have 14 weeks of blast left I will keep gaining up to 100-105 kilos trying to fill out my chest giving that goal 10 weeks and then 4 weeks for slow cutting to about 10 percent bf

Currently staying 91.5 kgs at 180 cm and think I lack chest and arm size, though frame is quite good, wanted to gain to 100 maybe more kilos but want to hear ur opinions
I am just 6 weeks into my cycle gained roughly 20 kilos so I have lots of potential since have 14 weeks left for my blast to gain more but I also can get shredded
Photos no pump bloated stomach from pizza
shit picture.

You border on being too much. Arms and shoulders are very good. More will make you look too much like a gymcel. Legs could be a little thicker and your core section is lacking but besides that, i would just maintain in your place or you will just appeal to niche gym girls.