Do I need to make my beard stubble or let it grow?

Stubble or beard?

• Stubble

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Short beard (like in the pic but a lil longer)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Medium beard but kempt.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Should I let it grow and get stud rings for more appeal amongst women older than 20? Or should I trim it to stubble and keep it clean now and then? At this moment I am just trimming a Lil so that the hairs grows evenly and I also make it looks sharp. I a growing it out cuz that shit hides almost all of my bloat. I love it. But what do u guys think? Vote in the poll.

Attachments

• IMG_20240906_002147.jpg
    IMG_20240906_002147.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sb23
@WanderingBurro u told me to shave it. Doesn't it look kempt tho atm? Also what do u recommend more. Is my hair good? I can't go buzz bro.

Can you get rhino please.

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
You already maxxed out your looks soo hard,but you won’t even get tinder so your a lost cause,at this point work on being nt not being delusional

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
You already maxxed out your looks soo hard,but you won’t even get tinder so your a lost cause,at this point work on being nt not being delusional
But the facial hair you have now is ideal already

Please
Stop
We
Dont
Want
To
Rate
You
After
your
every
single
fucking
meal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dora67, exo, PARISIEN and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sb23
GO STUBBLE GET RHINO GO OUTSIDE PLS

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
  • +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
@WanderingBurro u told me to shave it. Doesn't it look kempt tho atm? Also what do u recommend more. Is my hair good? I can't go buzz bro.
Consider straightening your hair first, that would make a bigger difference than the right facial hair. Your hair looks like a wired sponge.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and exo
Consider straightening your hair first, that would make a bigger difference than the right facial hair. Your hair looks like a wired sponge.
It looks healthy tho.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WanderingBurro and moreroidsmoredates
Should I let it grow and get stud rings for more appeal amongst women older than 20? Or should I trim it to stubble and keep it clean now and then? At this moment I am just trimming a Lil so that the hairs grows evenly and I also make it looks sharp. I a growing it out cuz that shit hides almost all of my bloat. I love it. But what do u guys think? Vote in the poll.
you look debloated here

Flamingo, you're not even responding to my comments anymore, I think you just lost your biggest fan (n)

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I don't even k kw how I debloated. This was literally after a cheat day dafuq
you looked prime in this video, you were fully debloated and your features were popping