Do I need to move my uppermaxilla forward, lefort 2, lefort 3?

STEVE GAMING

STEVE GAMING

Long nose is everything
WIN 20220126 12 46 41 Pro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Ryan, DivineBeing and 1 other person
every lefort possible(y)

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Midface recession. Not jaw recession, so lefort 1 or lefort 2 wouldnt do shit. Those will make you go dog max.
Under eye implants i think will fix it. But i am not sure how to fix midface currently.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I think you have to look into this:
Negative orbital vector

I dont know if its risky for a male, since lower cheekbones is considered femalish.

Is it always a looks+ cause several other models sean o pry gandy have these features?

@thecel pro max

I think you have to look into this:
Negative orbital vector
View attachment 1510068

I dont know if its risky for a male, since lower cheekbones is considered femalish.

i have negative orbital vector as well it's fucking over and i have orbital dystopia too

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Those surgeries have literally 10% risk of going blind. And you want them for looks alone. :lul:

5% being blind AFTER car accident.

If you do it in controlled environment it's around 1% and below.

• +1
Midface recession. Not jaw recession, so lefort 1 or lefort 2 wouldnt do shit. Those will make you go dog max.
Under eye implants i think will fix it. But i am not sure how to fix midface currently.
He has 0 recession. Even his maxilla is great.

He has 0 recession. Even his maxilla is great.

View attachment 1511997
you dont measure midface like that. the small area between his nose and undereye is. that slopes inward. aka negative orbital vector. that area should be more outward, not in term of a straigt line but also in a curve. Like this. This guy also doesnt have a recessed jaw, but lacking midface projection. Because his jaw is that much forward grown the line is outward projecting. But not in the S way. Like Defranq tries to illustrate, but in a bad way.

• +1
you dont measure midface like that. the small area between his nose and undereye is. that slopes inward. aka negative orbital vector. that area should be more outward, not in term of a straigt line but also in a curve. Like this. This guy also doesnt have a recessed jaw, but lacking midface projection. Because his jaw is that much forward grown the line is outward projecting. But not in the S way. Like Defranq tries to illustrate, but in a bad way.
View attachment 1512014View attachment 1512019
It can be measured it like that. mANY other do it..

Many measure it like that... Its easiest way to measure midface recession..

fuck negative orbital vector and orbital dystopia ruined my life man uck

• So Sad
fuck negative orbital vector and orbital dystopia ruined my life man uck
from your front i didnt notice any recession at all. You are fine looking. the advice we gave you were correct and you should follow that.

from your front i didnt notice any recession at all. You are fine looking. the advice we gave you were correct and you should follow that.
i had filler i spent 2k+ on filler

now it's gone and it's over for me again

• So Sad
i had filler i spent 2k+ on filler

now it's gone and it's over for me again
then you should get inplants on the places you had fillers to make them permanent. The person who places fillers did a really good job.
Werent you rich anyway? easy for you.

then you should get inplants on the places you had fillers to make them permanent. The person who places fillers did a really good job.
Werent you rich anyway? easy for you.
the thing is i can't get implants where i got fillers

i got tearthrough placed in south korea, zygomatic arch

my infraorbital rim is 1cm below my eye it's completely recessed

jaw/ chin is ok for implants i guess so that's fine

• Love it