Do i need to put braces?

shin

shin

Iron
I guess I have a crossbite combined with slightly over bite? Does it affect my face ?
Im a bit scared about putting on braces, cuz i read a few threads about braces n people r saying that they r making u look recessed? Will my chin and mandibular move any forward atleast slightly?

Attachments

• 6A9C34B0-D1EE-4905-A02D-3F9BE324F0B6.jpeg
    6A9C34B0-D1EE-4905-A02D-3F9BE324F0B6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 146AA13A-DDE8-468C-AD6C-14DD600990C4.jpeg
    146AA13A-DDE8-468C-AD6C-14DD600990C4.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 6256DB9C-5306-4624-AF22-85279B4F0C12.jpeg
    6256DB9C-5306-4624-AF22-85279B4F0C12.jpeg
    474.2 KB · Views: 0
Front profile would be nice to see

Crossbite is known particularly to rape your facial symmetry so I'd personally get braces just for that atleast.

Are you jutting in these pictures?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

Crossbite is known particularly to rape your facial symmetry so I'd personally get braces just for that atleast.

Jutting on the 2nd picture just a bit. U can see my front in my previous thread mate

Btw my entire face is sooo asymmetrical, u can even see it with my side, asymmetrical ramus, very different gonial angles 😭 also my right eye is lower than my left. Im only 15 so im trying to improve it as fast as i can

Btw my entire face is sooo asymmetrical, u can even see it with my side, asymmetrical ramus, very different gonial angles 😭 also my right eye is lower than my left. Im only 15 so im trying to improve it as fast as i can
Yeah I saw that in your last post. If you're only 15 now would be a good time to get the braces.

Is your eye lower also on the mirror or just on photos?

Yeah I saw that in your last post. If you're only 15 now would be a good time to get the braces.

Is your eye lower also on the mirror or just on photos?
Id say jus on photos but its really noticeable at any close range selfie for example. I really improved it alot luckily u havent see my face year ago

Id say jus on photos but its really noticeable at any close range selfie for example. I really improved it alot luckily u havent see my face year ago
If you can't really see it in the mirror it doesn't matter.

You look at yourself way more precisely than other people do always, and if you can't really see it yourself, whywould they?

If you can't really see it in the mirror it doesn't matter.

You look at yourself way more precisely than other people do always, and if you can't really see it yourself, whywould they?
Ik that people around obviously do not see it. But anyways my teeth are crooked and good symmetry is boosts overall facial attractiveness. People actually do like more symmetrical face subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: TurboOgre