Do I need to starve for multiple days straight to reach 10% bf JFL?

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I’ve been stuck between 80-81 kg for like a week now. Fuck I actually need to starve myself to go lower.

I’ve been stuck between 80-81 kg for like a week now. Fuck I actually need to starve myself to go lower.
clenbuterolmax

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Reformed
saw a ltn deformed incel with a cute stacylite today in metro(best looking girl i saw in the last 3 months), she was all over him the whole ride i was in that wagon.
niggers rearrange their skulls and starve to death here to get nothing and some deformed skinny get stacies.
life is a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, WhiteGoodman and Reformed
saw a ltn deformed incel with a cute stacylite today in metro(best looking girl i saw in the last 3 months), she was all over him the whole ride i was in that wagon.
niggers rearrange their skulls and starve to death here to get nothing and some deformed skinny get stacies.
life is a joke
Life is a complete random mess. Nothing u see is consistent. All u can really do is max ur looks and pray u do well with foids.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Banderacell and madmofo
starving isn’t good

• Woah
Reactions: Chadelite
life is a joke
He must be oofy doofy pilled

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
just cut your calories even lower, you don't have to starve yourself to reach 10% bf. u probs know this but maintenance changes as your body composition changes. so find your current maintenance and depending on that cut down as much as u want.

take 325 aspirin 2x a day, and eat low fat diet most days for 2-3 weeks. Keep cortisol low as fuck. Do not do excessive cardio.

I did this and also used anithistamines. I keep stress low as fuck, diet reasonable, and low estrogen/prolactin/etc. Lost like 10 lbs. in 4 days.

Looked drier, leaner. but felt a bit tired since probably estrogen being low makes you more passive but it's quickest anti-inflammatory.

I imagine DHT, or something like that, also dries you up and helps reduce bloat/water/fat over time due to androgenicity and anti-estrogen.

On the Ray Peat Forum a guy said low-dose Exemestane or Aromasin and like 2,000 Kcals a day helped him lose well over 10 lbs. in 1-2 week.

All water, virtually no muscle. Anti-catabolism is where it's at, you can cut this way and get leaner but keep cortisol low and chill out a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Reformed
take 325 aspirin 2x a day, and eat low fat diet most days for 2-3 weeks. Keep cortisol low as fuck. Do not do excessive cardio.

I did this and also used anithistamines. I keep stress low as fuck, diet reasonable, and low estrogen/prolactin/etc. Lost like 10 lbs. in 4 days.

Looked drier, leaner. but felt a bit tired since probably estrogen being low makes you more passive but it's quickest anti-inflammatory.

I imagine DHT, or something like that, also dries you up and helps reduce bloat/water/fat over time due to androgenicity and anti-estrogen.

On the Ray Peat Forum a guy said low-dose Exemestane or Aromasin and like 2,000 Kcals a day helped him lose well over 10 lbs. in 1-2 week.

All water, virtually no muscle. Anti-catabolism is where it's at, you can cut this way and get leaner but keep cortisol low and chill out a bit.
you should make a thread about this, tag me if you do