Do i post this picture on my jewstagram story? GTFIH NIGGAS

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

Martin Luther King of gooks
I talk to my oneitis on instagram but she doesnt know how i look like. Basically i have a shitposting memepage with 700 followers abd none of them know how i look like.
23 06 18 23 55 50 816

I need to hairmaxx asap. My cousin gave my this jewish scalp massager, its meant to make hair thicker.

Im trying to get this hairstyle because my oneitis likes this nigga. I just need to thicken my hair and grow the bangs which will be a huge looksmax because i have a large forehead
C63849df347e27547476f19ac6644fa2

Do i look like a cutecel? I want to post it tomorrow when i wake up, it will also be a facereveal to my followers jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, ascension, Deleted member 23359 and 8 others
I talk to my oneitis on instagram but she doesnt know how i look like. Basically i have a shitposting memepage with 700 followers abd none of them know how i look like.
View attachment 2268768
I need to hairmaxx asap. My cousin gave my this jewish scalp massager, its meant to make hair thicker.
View attachment 2268769
Im trying to get this hairstyle because my oneitis likes this nigga. I just need to thicken my hair and grow the bangs which will be a huge looksmax because i have a large forehead
View attachment 2268774
Do i look like a cutecel? I want to post it tomorrow when i wake up, it will also be a facereveal to my followers jfl
Yeah, you cute.
A little too cute tbh. How old are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30234, rand anon and 3 others
Absolutely not unless you want her to lose all attractions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, TheDragon, rand anon and 4 others
Goofy aaaahh mofo

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 29155, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Yeah you look cute and I'd bang you tbh cause you look kinda femboy like

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
View attachment 2268768
View attachment 2268769
View attachment 2268774
Mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
wtf is that haircut :lul:

also dont get that asian cuck cut

btw are you fat? your face looks bloated asf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Myth and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2268768
View attachment 2268769
View attachment 2268774

wtf bro, you have to be a troll account, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
if ur the first guy dont do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, rand anon, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Im underweight but gymmaxxing

Why? Over if im that ugly that u niggas think im trolling. I think im a mtn in that pic bcs im hiding my midface
clear LTN im sorry bhai
fix ur attrocious hair ASAP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and aspiringexcel
That picture makes you look like you have stage 5 autism, which there is 99.9% chance you do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23359, Myth and 2 others
Im underweight but gymmaxxing

Why? Over if im that ugly that u niggas think im trolling. I think im a mtn in that pic bcs im hiding my midface
That pic is just terrible, especially the hair.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21661
View attachment 2268768
View attachment 2268769
View attachment 2268774
Whats wrong with your eyes?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2268768
View attachment 2268769
View attachment 2268774
U look kinda like me. Eye area is similar

• Love it
What do i do? I want to have the chico/hwang inyeop fringe because my oneitis likes that haircut and it hides my forehead.

You niggas are so evil jfl its over
you should get something more messy i think, asian haircuts look bad on white guys

you should also get an orbital box ostonomy

• So Sad
Whats wrong with your eyes?
Nothing, theyre slightly asymetrical but it usually gets a bit better when im about to go to sleep
you should get something more messy i think, asian haircuts look bad on white guys

you should also get an orbital box ostonomy
I need something to hide my forehead but i dont like the tiktok subhuman broccoli haircut
Moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Nothing, theyre slightly asymetrical but it usually gets a bit better when im about to go to sleep

I need something to hide my forehead but i dont like the tiktok subhuman broccoli haircut

Moggers
No. Eye area is shit blud

• So Sad
  • +1
People here are being rude but ur eye are is unfortunately aspie tier, u better max out ur lower third

• So Sad
  • +1
People here are being rude but ur eye are is unfortunately aspie tier, u better max out ur lower third
Over i have a long midface and a weird nose, i like my mouth tho. Do i post the pic or no?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Over i have a long midface and a weird nose, i like my mouth tho. Do i post the pic or no?
No imo. If ur gonna post a pic with the way u currently look, u hve to look NT. Even then, be prepared for her to ghost u

• So Sad
No imo. If ur gonna post a pic with the way u currently look, u hve to look NT. Even then, be prepared for her to ghost u
Im going to Split which is a town with NT palm trees and beaches in 2 days, maybe i should take pics there? Shes a nice girl tho and with a personality, she also likes shitposting

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Im going to Split which is a town with NT palm trees and beaches in 2 days, maybe i should take pics there
Yeah that works

Shes a nice girl tho and with a personality, she also likes shitposting
If u were mtn it prob wouldn’t be an issue in that case. U look ltn rn, if u rly wanna face reveal before looksmaxxing, don’t set any high expectations with her

• +1
Yeah that works

If u were mtn it prob wouldn’t be an issue in that case. U look ltn rn, if u rly wanna face reveal before looksmaxxing, don’t set any high expectations with her
Thanks nigga ill definitely post the pic here before i post it on jewstagram.

@TRUE_CEL @Hoso @ascension @copefuel @forevermirin @Iasacrko what do u niggas think?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and rand anon
Thanks nigga ill definitely post the pic here before i post it on jewstagram.

@TRUE_CEL @Hoso @ascension @copefuel @forevermirin @Iasacrko what do u niggas think?
Cutecel detected. I wouldn’t post the pic in the OP on instajew. Instead, you should hairmaxx first. I suggest you don’t post it publicly either, send it to a few trusted users (99% can’t be trusted). You kinda fucked up posting your pic publicly, but for all we know you could be hiding your chad lower third from us. Good luck, I hope you get your oneitis. ☺️

• Love it
Cutecel detected. I wouldn’t post the pic in the OP on instajew. Instead, you should hairmaxx first. I suggest you don’t post it publicly either, send it to a few trusted users (99% can’t be trusted). You kinda fucked up posting your pic publicly, but for all we know you could be hiding your chad lower third from us. Good luck, I hope you get your oneitis. ☺️
I doubt any nigga will doxx me theyre too busy bullying indians and NEETing.

Also i posted my full face on here just try to find it in my threads and tell me if its decent enough not to get me cyberbullied (again)

Btw why are niggas here so bipolar? Jfl once i got called an ogre on my first face thread now im a cutecel.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's over if you can't make money on Instagram with your face only

• So Sad
I doubt any nigga will doxx me theyre too busy bullying indians and NEETing.

Also i posted my full face on here just try to find it in my threads and tell me if its decent enough not to get me cyberbullied (again)

Btw why are niggas here so bipolar? Jfl once i got called an ogre on my first face thread now im a cutecel.
There’s plenty of people here who will save your pictures as soon as they see it and use it against you later on. I speak from experience. So don’t be a Jew and avoid posting yours. But if you already posted it’s ogre bhai. And yes this forum is retarded (or at least the user base is).

• +1
There’s plenty of people here who will save your pictures as soon as they see it and use it against you later on. I speak from experience. So don’t be a Jew and avoid posting yours. But if you already posted it’s ogre bhai. And yes this forum is retarded (or at least the user base is).
ovER i posted my face i think 4 times JFL. Use your jewmod powers to protect me bhai

• JFL
  • JFL
Goy, you must upgrade to (((VIP))) and do it yourself.
JFL no i dont want you to delete the threads im not a cuck, since youre indian go do some meditation hindu ritual to protect my spirit from the evil niggas here

• JFL
JFL no i dont want you to delete the threads im not a cuck, since youre indian go do some meditation hindu ritual to protect my spirit from the evil niggas here
I’m Pakistani, I can only perform Islamic prayers.

• JFL
looks actually white, mogs @cloUder to the grave

• Love it
you're not a cutecel since you're like 15, it would be cutecel if you were 24 or something and looked like this, in either case, i'd be careful with posting pictures on a homosexual and pedophilic forum like this

you're not a cutecel since you're like 15, it would be cutecel if you were 24 or something and looked like this, in either case, i'd be careful with posting pictures on a homosexual and pedophilic forum like this
Edit: wtf i didnt mean to post this i was just looking at the thread to tag you niggas in my new thread

Over for fingercels

bro your oneitis isn’t going to like you back just deal with it, she would rather some Asian fuck boy who looks a million times better