Do i rate guys on here harsher than women?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Do i?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, LowTrust and Deleted member 29155
probably not

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Lmao, Sens and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Blackgymmax
no. women usually murder people they dont find attractive. you just say what you feel

Nah, your rating on that black dude was actually true, your a bit harsh on others tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 29167, LowTrust and 1 other person
cold blooded murder with a knife type shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 29167, datboijj and 2 others
When Blackgymmax rates you a 3/10, it means you’re a 5/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 30432, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
I think i rate as harsh as a girl with low standards
You mean "low standards" for a girl nowadays aka NBA maxxed white billionaire with 27 inch bideltoid, 6'8 height, Matt Lemond face with even better maxilla?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Blackgymmax
Rate this brother here please

3509870 FaceApp 1687957707697

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Arcturus, rand anon and 8 others
you overrate tbh

• +1
You mean "low standards" for a girl nowadays aka NBA maxxed white billionaire with 27 inch bideltoid, 6'8 height, Matt Lemond face with even better maxilla?
Yup

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Ive seen girls with NO standards tell me “chico is average” ☠️
Yes because their brains want to see a harmonious AND striking face, and he doesn't have the second.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
SOOPER DOOPER DOO!

• +1
Yes because their brains want to see a harmonious AND striking face, and he doesn't have the second.
I had a girl tell me that she loves average looking guys and not male model looks so i showed her chico and thats what she loved. I think she actually means she likes really good facial harmony. They think flawless faces are basically perfectly attainable normal human standards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 30432, Lmao and 6 others
I had a girl tell me that she loves average looking guys and not male model looks so i showed her chico and thats what she loved. I think she actually means she likes really good facial harmony. They think flawless faces are basically perfectly attainable normal human standards.
Meanwhile the same girl gets the urge to kill herself the moment she sees herself unfrauded in the bathroom mirror on her nightly trip to the toilet.

• +1
Reactions: not insane, tombradylover, n0rthface and 3 others
youre wayyyyy nicer

• +1
Meanwhile the same girl gets the urge to kill herself the moment she sees herself unfrauded in the bathroom mirror on her nightly trip to the toilet.
Shes a solid subhuman and 4/10 by normie standards

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Probably not. I’ve seen LTN’s get virtue signaled ratings by the women on photofeeler High Quality photo and a smile is enough to get rated 8+ looks and intelligence. So even on anonymous boards women STILL VS

Women’s true ratings come out when the premise is mate selection

• +1
Ur either 0 (unfuckable) 0.5 (need effort to fuck) 1 (life on ez mode)

Ive did a stacyfish a few weeks ago and like a good 9/10 guys were unremarkable, many of them subhumans.

My point is its super easy to overrate guys on a case by case basis because you can only rely on your intuition.

Take the stacyfish, there I had thousands of guys put next to each other (I did it on yubo), the ones that actually worth anything shine like a diamond in a huge pile of shit. It took me like 10 seconds to select the actually good looking 5 guys from hundreds.

Such is the life for girls, they instantly see the few worthy ones and disregard the rest of the subhumans

You dont underrate guys, they are simply unremarkable , which equals invisible next to the few moggers

• +1
Reactions: not insane, tombradylover, dakchuh and 2 others
Ive did a stacyfish a few weeks ago and like a good 9/10 guys were unremarkable, many of them subhumans.

My point is its super easy to overrate guys on a case by case basis because you can only rely on your intuition.

Take the stacyfish, there I had thousands of guys put next to each other (I did it on yubo), the ones that actually worth anything shine like a diamond in a huge pile of shit. It took me like 10 seconds to select the actually good looking 5 guys from hundreds.

Such is the life for girls, they instantly see the few worthy ones and disregard the rest of the subhumans

You dont underrate guys, they are simply unremarkable , which equals invisible next to the few moggers
I know how much of an aspie trait to think of things as black or white but this is the case for guys on OLD. Either completely unremarkable or ones that instantly catch the eye. No in between

Pareto principle 95/5 or whatever we call it is real. Either be chadlite or fight together with thousands of other subhumans for the 1% of female attention leftover from chad

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and Blackgymmax
No. Go on tinder if u wanna see how harsh women rate

• +1
psl has rotten ur brain lmfaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 21661
you made a 16 year old kill himself and you're asking if your rates are harsh

• +1
Reactions: plukee
fuck, for a like 5 minutes in this thread i've been thinking that you were asking whether you rate guys harsher then you rate women JFL.

enough org for today

• JFL
I think your rates are slightly too harsh, even when it comes to slaying Ngl. But they are more realistic than a lot of other users especially if a user is only trying to slay

• +1
What did the good looking guys look like? Can you send an example

I know how much of an aspie trait to think of things as black or white but this is the case for guys on OLD. Either completely unremarkable or ones that instantly catch the eye. No in between

Pareto principle 95/5 or whatever we call it is real. Either be chadlite or fight together with thousands of other subhumans for the 1% of female attention leftover from chad
brutal. its over. it never began.

Nah u overrate some people. U overrated the bisexual chink @mrriceguy for example as chadlite.

Nah u overrate some people. U overrated the bisexual chink @mrriceguy for example as chadlite.
Na that was a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Sometimes ur mean when u say things (not to me but others) but u are generally A rlly accurate rater ngl. Women are more brutal ratings wise then u but they won’t be as harsh to the persons face maybe behind their back tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Nah tbh I remember when I first joined here with my first account and u rated me 4-5/10 even tho I was a horsecel tbh

what is blackgymmax's ratings translated to normal PSL ratings

id say add +1 or 2, so if he rates you LTN it means MTN or high MTN, if he rates you Chadlite you're gigachad

i saw him rate a literal runway model with insane lower third a LTN

• +1
Reactions: plukee and HitAndRun

id say add +1 or 2, so if he rates you LTN it means MTN or high MTN, if he rates you Chadlite you're gigachad

post the runway model

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

I must be still ltn then