Do I really have to leanmaxx before buccal fat removal and neck lipo?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
I have stubborn fat so leanmmaxing will help but I will still probably need the procedures anyway

Do the work inkwell.

Do the work inkwell.
Im all for hard work but u need a smart approach. I could wait 1 year to get to 10% bf and still have stubborn facial fat or just get instant results now

Yes you should cut down your weight. You lose fat in your face when you get older. So buccal fat removal will just make you look like a fucking skeleton when you're older and you'll have to get fillers I think.

I have stubborn fat so leanmmaxing will help but I will still probably need the procedures anyway
While you are in caloric deficit apply daily ice packs to your cheeks to debloat as frequent as possible. Cold exposure on skin induces noradrenaline boost what burns fat and tightens skin, amazing effect. Even after few days you will see very noticeable result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, midlatinocel and Mezo103
While you are in caloric deficit apply daily ice packs to your cheeks to debloat as frequent as possible. Cold exposure on skin induces noradrenaline boost what burns fat and tightens skin, amazing effect. Even after few days you will see very noticeable result
Have you tried it I'm very curious about it.

Have you tried it I'm very curious about it.
Yeah, besides that its the physics if you eat less than you burn then body cannot make new fat tissue so especially if you reduce local temperature of the tissue by ice packs cells will increase ucp1 expression to maintain balanced temperature. Beneficial side effects of that is highly boosted insulin sensitivity what increases elastin, collagen and so on

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer