Do i really Need a rhinoplasty ??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240918 004845

I swear i Always thought my nose was fine

timothe charlemts nose looks similar from the side,you cant tell nose from the side at all only front matter stop coping with side profile

timothe charlemts nose looks similar from the side,you cant tell nose from the side at all only front matter stop coping with side profile
All angles matter irl anyway
IMG 20240916 064042

• +1
Reactions: finn899
She said chamalet Is ugly also

Yes you do
Then why no One on this shitty forum told me so until now?? Nose was never a problem until i pointed It out. It was Always the eyes

You don’t need it but it could be straightened

You don’t need it but it could be straightened
Does It really matter that much?? According to that girl a Rhino was the difference between normie and HTN

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Then why no One on this shitty forum told me so until now?? Nose was never a problem until i pointed It out. It was Always the eyes
both are a problem

Bruh that girl raped ur brain chemistry like

the problem is that the tip isnt pointy enough
women love big noses

Find a girl who likes ur profile
I don't even want to find a girl i Just wanted to keep talking to her. It was too addictive talking about facial aesthetics with a 28 yo Virgin femcel. 1 in a million girl. Even though i don't agree on the importance of having a super small nose and that's why She blocked me.

your nose looks like my 1st gfs nose and my dads nose

italian nose, upturned bulbous

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nose looks fine

• +1
Reactions: the BULL