Do I really need to lose bodyfat?

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I’ve just taken these pics just after my today’s workout and you can see I’ve taken these pics in different angles and all mixture of normal belly and pushing my belly out farthest I can.
IMG 6268
IMG 6269
IMG 6270
IMG 6271

Last time I posted pics like this I’ve been told that I need to lose bodyfat and apparently I’m 20% even though scales tell I’m 15% body range.

My 4 days a well training splits routine: Monday Upper body, Tuesday lower body, Thursday upper body, Friday lower body. And no I don’t do any cardio.

I tend to eat on calorie surplus. I recently quit using protein shakes and eating protein cookies.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, flippasav, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
yes you fat fuck

put down the fork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, ElBastardo and zura
just compared your fat disgusting body to male models

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and .*my*.
I’ve just taken these pics just after my today’s workout and you can see I’ve taken these pics in different angles and all mixture of normal belly and pushing my belly out farthest I can.
View attachment 2317085View attachment 2317087View attachment 2317089View attachment 2317091

Last time I posted pics like this I’ve been told that I need to lose bodyfat and apparently I’m 20% even though scales tell I’m 15% body range.

My 4 days a well training splits routine: Monday Upper body, Tuesday lower body, Thursday upper body, Friday lower body. And no I don’t do any cardio.

I tend to eat on calorie surplus. I recently quit using protein shakes and eating protein cookies.
There is no way you're 20% whatever method of measuring you're doing it's wrong.
You look at least 26%
In short yeah you do need to lose bodyfat, probably need to lose something around 30 lbs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Phillybeard1996, RealLifeJoker and 1 other person
There is no way you're 20% whatever method of measuring you're doing it's wrong.
You look at least 26%
In short yeah you do need to lose bodyfat, probably need to lose something around 30 lbs
if he is 26 im 32 . no way hes just skinny fat 20 is a good estimate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 24712
if he is 26 im 32 . no way hes just skinny fat 20 is a good estimate.
Lol I'm way more than 20% and look leaner than him
Either percentages are a meme or it's just he has bad fat distrubition

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 23558
yes ur fat af, lean out

Lol I'm way more than 20% and look leaner than him
Either percentages are a meme or it's just he has bad fat distrubition
this is 30 percent bf he is nowhere near it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealLifeJoker, RandomSwan and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: zainab and Deleted member 23558
I hate how in these charts they’re not consistent with the overall amount of muscle mass. The 20% guy cutting to 8% will not look like the 8% guy.
Also inaccurate. The 25% guy is actually 30%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and RandomSwan
You look at least 26%
I’m trying to lose build muscle. If I lose that much I’d be skinnier than Michael Jackson.

I’m trying to lose build muscle. If I lose that much I’d be skinnier than Michael Jackson.
Eat enough protein on a calorie deficit while lifting and you won't lose that much muscle then after leanmaxxing to the full you can build back any lost muscle via bulk-cut cycles afterwards.

Lean is life

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker
@RealLifeJoker keep laughing. If you don’t believe me take a measuring tape. I bet my nuts that your waist is over 38 inches. If it is then you’re 25% and over.

• JFL
Reactions: RealLifeJoker
@RealLifeJoker keep laughing. If you don’t believe me take a measuring tape. I bet my nuts that your waist is over 38 inches. If it is then you’re 25% and over.
You seem to be pretty accurate in your assessments.

I'm 6' and 210 lbs 25% higher bf what weight should I be at 12% in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

I'm 6' and 210 lbs 25% higher bf what weight should I be at 12% in your opinion?
You don’t have to be 12%. Drop to 15-20% and maingain. You can slowly burn fat and build muscle. 12% is not optimal for a lot of people because you don’t have as much energy.

• +1
Reactions: RandomSwan
You don’t have to be 12%. Drop to 15-20% and maingain. You can slowly burn fat and build muscle. 12% is not optimal for a lot of people because you don’t have as much energy.
Everyone claims 12% is ideal for face I think you're thinking of sub 10% bf because if you eat at maintenance at 12 you'll be fine? idk we'll see

How much should I weigh at 15 or 12 tho

• +1
🤣🤣My waist 30 inches and these are the same Gym Shark grey trousers I wore in those pics
IMG 6276

• +1
Everyone claims 12% is ideal for face I think you're thinking of sub 10% bf because if you eat at maintenance at 12 you'll be fine? idk we'll see

How much should I weigh at 15 or 12 tho
If you’re really 210 25% you would have to lose 13% of your body weight to get to 12%.

You would be 183. But a lot of people underestimate their body fat, and there is some water to lose so you would probably be 170-175. That’s the truth.

• +1
Reactions: RandomSwan
🤣🤣My waist 30 inches and these are the same Gym Shark grey trousers I wore in those pics
View attachment 2317193
Yeah sure buddy. Don’t suck your stomach in when you measure. Let out a nice exhale , relax and then measure.

Even if in some universe you’re not lying you still look borderline obese. So you need to lose a few pounds most definitely. You are not under 23%

@RealLifeJoker you know what maybe I’m wrong, but you are still carrying a very high body fat percentage even if your measurements are up the par. Is your muscle mass low?

View attachment 2317085View attachment 2317087View attachment 2317089View attachment 2317091

Would vacuum those tits

do you have muscle ?

Yeah sure buddy. Don’t suck your stomach in when you measure. Let out a nice exhale , relax and then measure.
IMG 6278
IMG 6279

You’re just taking the piss and you’re probably another reactionary troll on here.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
your looks must be insane to slay at that bf or youre low inhib af
it's both also my bf doesn't look that bad (im sure its high but i still don't look that fat jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
U look around 25% body fat

Even if in some universe you’re not lying you still look borderline obese. So you need to lose a few pounds most definitely. You are not under 23%
Hey I want to know my bodyfat dm me

No cardio = it's over for your life

They’re full reactionary retards on this thread thinking they’re edgy by trying outdo themselves trying to be retarded than they actually are. It’s not 2010 anymore lads.