Do I rope

S

sub5itsover

Iron
all my life never been very successful with women, pulled a few ltbs here and there but all mid personality and never lasted long. used to be pretty fat, would get acne etc so coped by going to the gym and running 40 miles a week and doing skincare just redpill cope anyway long story short doesn’t help, and can’t get surgery at age 15 anyway. now obviously life isn’t all about slaying stacies and physical attraction but it has such a significant effect regardless that there seems to be little appeal to living as a 5’9 ltn manlet, i don’t think betabuxxibg would even help too much. every interaction with a women is the hugest blackpill as they either treat me as a friend to talk to about their dick of a love interest only thing going for him is height and face or don’t let me get a chance. doesn’t really seem worth it in my opinion just like mainly other ltns where does the appeal of living come from for you bc when looks matter this much lacking them seems like a miserable life

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I'm 20 year old KHV and I would NEVER just "rope"

• Love it
Reactions: matka
Wow this retard has only been here for 8 days and already wants to kill himself
at 15 too

Nigga you are 15, get out of here and play with your friends, you dont even know how you'll look like when you've developed

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
all my life never been very successful with women, pulled a few ltbs here and there but all mid personality and never lasted long. used to be pretty fat, would get acne etc so coped by going to the gym and running 40 miles a week and doing skincare just redpill cope anyway long story short doesn’t help, and can’t get surgery at age 15 anyway. now obviously life isn’t all about slaying stacies and physical attraction but it has such a significant effect regardless that there seems to be little appeal to living as a 5’9 ltn manlet, i don’t think betabuxxibg would even help too much. every interaction with a women is the hugest blackpill as they either treat me as a friend to talk to about their dick of a love interest only thing going for him is height and face or don’t let me get a chance. doesn’t really seem worth it in my opinion just like mainly other ltns where does the appeal of living come from for you bc when looks matter this much lacking them seems like a miserable life
Never rope king

It’s never over, you’re also only still 15, you have the chance to max out many things while in puberty, like height.