Do I seem autistic, what’s your perception?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Thoughts?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    9.7 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    8.2 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
not a pixel

Chaddam version of @Maesthetic

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
you seem autistic. yes you do.

try opening your mouth more and enunciating your words properly. and once ur braces come off teeth will look good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
Idk man but u ok?

• +1
you seem autistic. yes you do.

try opening your mouth more and enunciating your words properly. and once ur braces come off teeth will look good.
Fuck. So what do I do about that?

No you kinda sound autistic but can’t really tell from a 8 second video
I guess I discovered the problem. What am I supposed to do now?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Open ur mouth more, voice doesn't really sound that aspie more so the mouth movements

• +1
  • +1
Fuck. So what do I do about that?
your voice sound is pretty decent but it sounds really stupid because you aren't opening your mouth. try smiling with teeth more and over expressing your mouth whenever you say vowels. also if you're insecure about your teeth /braces maybe practice smiling in the mirror and shit because it might not look all too bad

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
You sound depressed and boring, not autistic

• +1
Trying to hide the freaking braces lol
i was also p insecure when i had braces but you can't hide it forever and the more you try to hide it the more it sticks out because people notice you aren't opening your mouth when speaking at all.

• +1
sounds like you've been gargling semen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and vitaminD3
Are you really autistic ? Did you have friends growing up ?

• +1
i was also p insecure when i had braces but you can't hide it forever and the more you try to hide it the more it sticks out because people notice you aren't opening your mouth when speaking at all.
Yeah but I will take them off in 9 months

Are you really autistic ? Did you have friends growing up ?
Yes I did. And no I’m not autistic, just a fatherless kid with a bat shit crazy mother.

• So Sad
Yes I did. And no I’m not autistic, just a fatherless kid with a bat shit crazy mother.
This is what you have to do

First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r.

• JFL
This is what you have to do

First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r.
Oh my God you wouldn’t believe how much fun I had while trolling women with this on reddit

• JFL
I bet you got banned ASAP and what sub ?
Yeah I got banned. It was feminist subreddits, but because it was censored I didn’t get suspended from reddit.

• JFL
Thankfully your looks are pretty good and height as well, you probably won't be an aspie once braces come off.

• So Sad
Not autistic, maybe drunk or under influence...Have you taken something or is this how you look every day?

• JFL
Not autistic, maybe drunk or under influence...Have you taken something or is this how you look every day?
Lol no I look like that every day.

Lol no I look like that every day.
Ahem...
Well, you should try your luck in night clubs, bars, places where everyone is already drunk, you won't look weird there.

• JFL
Ahem...
Well, you should try your luck in night clubs, bars, places where everyone is already drunk, you won't look weird there.
Yeah if my goal was slaying I would do that, but my goal is to find someone I can spend time with and enjoy life

• +1
That's pretty based man, I have a similar goal once I finish leaning out, maybe I'll want to slay as a side product but my actual goal is ltr, and reap benefits of being attractive.
Yeah if my goal was slaying I would do that, but my goal is to find someone I can spend time with and enjoy life

• +1
Wtf you're a chad. Just get lean and leave this site

• So Sad
Has your neck gotten thicker during your transformation naturally, or do you target it specifically?

• +1
Has your neck gotten thicker during your transformation naturally, or do you target it specifically?
I target it, although it has grown unintentionally too when I didn’t train it

you need a better game

• Woah