do i starve to get hollow cheeks

syf

syf

Iron
I eat a lot to allow for height growth (not working) and gain muscle mass (is working). I'm also 16 so i don't wanna stunt my growth by not eating but i want my cheekbones more prominent.

I also don't really have fat face anyway, not coping either but it could be thinner. Should i bother ore just drink more water

No just be on a deficit, why the fuck would you starve urself at 16. Only people that should starve themselves is obese people and models because they are on a payroll to be skinny.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
Eat a lot of meat, eggs, milk, cheese...

Also a lot of sleep

You will naturally become more lean, if you stop eating garbage and go for natural diet (no vegetable and bread)

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
You're on the right track with your workout routine. But when it comes to your diet, you're leaning into the common misconception that "bulking up" will make you more attractive. It won't. What will make you more attractive, is sculpting your body. And that means losing the extra fat.

Eat more protein, yes, but don't overdo it. You don't need a surplus of protein to grow muscle. What you need is to be in a calorie surplus, which means you're consuming more than you're burning.

I eat a lot to allow for height growth (not working) and gain muscle mass (is working). I'm also 16 so i don't wanna stunt my growth by not eating but i want my cheekbones more prominent.

I also don't really have fat face anyway, not coping either but it could be thinner. Should i bother ore just drink more water
no need to starve

• +1
Reactions: syf