Do i still have any chance to date at age of 20 as an incel?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Solstice
I am 20 and I have never been in a relationship and never had sex before. I have lost all interest in trying to date because I think I missed out and it’s a waste of time to try to date at this age. Best age to date I think is 15–16 And at 20 It’s just a waste of time to try to date or fuck a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, optimisticzoomer, normie_joe and 9 others
20 is pretty early in life, you don’t want to be 25-30 wishing you had actually done something at 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, skeet, DeadTrees and 7 others
I kept lying about my age, I'm actually a 22 khhv and I don't see hope anymore to find a girlfriend. I've tried to find one in my "best years" and still failed, so I got no better news for you. If you don't have the potential don't even try, she's gonna ghost you anyway.

I stopped searching for foids between 2020-2022 and there has not been any difference in results in the last year. I hate foids in Reddit who say all it takes is to be a good person, fuck off bitch.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Probably yes. It depends on why you are an incel.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
>because I think I missed out and it’s a waste of time to try to date at this age.

it's bullshit
source: personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
This is probably just the narrative that your mind has now created to justify behaving the way you always have: staying at home in your room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, optimisticzoomer, normie_joe and 3 others
Up to 23 u are still relatively in safe zone after that is total social death u will be a completely worthless worm and no amount of chadness can save you from inceldom virgin status

• +1
that's pretty young
you should be thankful you're not 43 like me

• +1
You already know why someone is an incel bro
In your case it's most likely your mentality. David Gandy didn't actually have his first girlfriend until 21.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
I'm 15 and I'm pretty sure I'll never date a girl either, thx to my country and culture + my mom would kill me if I did, even if It was allowed I still wouldn't be able to do it, just ovER

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
This is probably just the narrative that your mind has now created to justify behaving the way you always have: staying at home in your room.
Nigga i go outside, still zero results. I feel invisible. Going outside is far more brutal than staying at home

• +1
Up to 23 u are still relatively in safe zone after that is total social death u will be a completely worthless worm and no amount of chadness can save you from inceldom virgin status
after 17 it’s over i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, zurzolo and lowiqNormie
If u cant pull in the easiest stage of ur life then 🤡

• +1
I noticed this attitude even in some of my high school classmates, even as young as 16 many were subconsciously disillusioned about it. After that it becomes a rationalization

• +1
😂

• +1
I noticed this attitude even in some of my high school classmates, even as young as 16 many were subconsciously disillusioned about it. After that it becomes a rationalization
I agree. I relate too as I had this attitude at 15 years old. It’s really just over as a average male or below.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
it’s three of them. After age of 17 you become invisible
whats your source for that? lol

You don't have your age tattooed on your forehead. and even if you had it, I would say that a bad age to attract young women would be above 35. I've talked to several girls who told me they were attracted to men aged 30+. And they were like 15 years old. It's not the rule, but it is common thing for women even in this age group to be attracted to a much older guy that they find attractive.. So how can older age be such a big fail? It is not.

I've seen some young women in the 13-17 age range will think that a 25 year old guy is old and would not date(If they know the age, even if they found the guy attractive), but this changes when they reach the 18+ age range. They start to have a better sense of age and life.

Last edited:
I'm 15 and I'm pretty sure I'll never date a girl either, thx to my country and culture + my mom would kill me if I did, even if It was allowed I still wouldn't be able to do it, just ovER
?? are you going to be a cuck of your mom for life?

I am 20 and I have never been in a relationship and never had sex before. I have lost all interest in trying to date because I think I missed out and it’s a waste of time to try to date at this age. Best age to date I think is 15–16 And at 20 It’s just a waste of time to try to date or fuck a girl.

Sorry bro, 20 is retirement age. You only need to worry about Yoga and pickleball.

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Imagine unironically thinking 20 is over. Like bro you ain't even allowed to legally drink in some places.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Not at all. It's completely normal to be KHHV in your 30/40s at least in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and optimisticzoomer
Not at all. It's completely normal to be KHHV in your 30/40s at least in the west.
When i commented this on another post i got 30 jfl reacts

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and optimisticzoomer
You'll never be content if you're trynna get muh wamen tbh

Just become volcel

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Im 23, khhv.

whats your source for that? lol

You don't have your age tattooed on your forehead. and even if you had it, I would say that a bad age to attract young women would be above 35. I've talked to several girls who told me they were attracted to men aged 30+. And they were like 15 years old. It's not the rule, but it is common thing for women even in this age group to be attracted to a much older guy that they find attractive.. So how can older age be such a big fail? It is not.

I've seen some young women in the 13-17 age range will think that a 25 year old guy is old and would not date(If they know the age, even if they found the guy attractive), but this changes when they reach the 18+ age range. They start to have a better sense of age and life.
It’s pointless to date if you missed out at age of 13-17 anyways lol. Even if you become Chad it’s just not the same anymore. Dating and slaying after the age of 17 is pointless.

It’s pointless to date if you missed out at age of 13-17 anyways lol. Even if you become Chad it’s just not the same anymore. Dating and slaying after the age of 17 is pointless.
you just have low dopamine probably and your mind keep creating all these negative narratives about life, or perhaps you're tormented by some obsessive spirit of a suicidal, anyways I'm sorry for your depressed ass.