do i stop consuming raw milk? i have acne, and it feels like the milk is worsening it.

renvorious

renvorious

becoming human
what do i replace milk with, and could it even be the cause to my acne? i have severe acne around my mouth, i need serious help asap. I don't want to give up on milk in terms of height growth.

stop it for a week and see if theres a difference, replace it with nothing faggot milk is not boosting your hgh by 700%

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and renvorious
It's detoxing heavy metals and toxins through your skin. That's what acne is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: jake_okok
seems like you already know the answer buddy
milk does barely anything for height

well my detox has been going on for about a decade now...
You may have acne because of inflammation and over differentiation of sebocytes and excess lipid synthesis because of your diet and stress factors.
your gut may be fucked up and your body finds other ways of expelling these wastes/toxins through using kidneys and skin.
Do you have any problems like constipation and wad do u eit?

well my detox has been going on for about a decade now...
Because you are eating a toxic diet and using toxic products. Eat Aajonus Vonderplanitz Primal diet and live naturally.

Do you live off of raw milk? No.

Stop blaming your acne on one specific food item.

Acne is caused by consuming carbohydrates.

It can be from the milk as well as the rest of your diet.

Go carnivore and only drink water and the acne will disappear.

what do i replace milk with, and could it even be the cause to my acne? i have severe acne around my mouth, i need serious help asap. I don't want to give up on milk in terms of height growth.
What about taking accutane and treat your acne dumbass

:p

You may have acne because of inflammation and over differentiation of sebocytes and excess lipid synthesis because of your diet and stress factors.
your gut may be fucked up and your body finds other ways of expelling these wastes/toxins through using kidneys and skin.
Do you have any problems like constipation and wad do u eit?
No constipation issues, diet has been all whole food, mostly red meat with some fruit. It’s not 100% clean I will every now and then have some vegetable or even processed crap but it’s not often. Yesterday I processed food maxed and today I wake up with acne that was going away flaring up again.

Because you are eating a toxic diet and using toxic products. Eat Aajonus Vonderplanitz Primal diet and live naturally.
Animal based, and products I’m using are totally edible. So I think your wrong :feelskek: