Do incels believe that the state should redistribute pussy?

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
46F7DC08 635E 42B0 B232 A0C76B4EA65E

No, sounds bs

No, that wouldn't solve the underlying problem of the male in question not being desirable, just like any form of a fake relationship (oofydoofy, arranged, etc) doesn't solve it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, abeilletoimême, Ryan and 1 other person
Some definitely do.

Maybe at least 20%.

The rest are just frustrated and are against the celebration of degeneracy today. That's all.

States never actually "redistributed pussy". Ever.
They simply made a system so that the average man/woman got "something" and it was rare that anyone felt left out or cheated.
But that system is undone and ain't coming back.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
No, that wouldn't solve the underlying problem of the male in question not being desirable, just like any form of a fake relationship (oofydoofy, arranged, etc) doesn't solve it.
Yeah. Idk why idiots say things about incels that are simply not true.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Yeah. Idk why idiots say things about incels that are simply not true.
People don't even know what the word means. There's a lot of propaganda against it and that leaves you wonder what the government wants to achieve with it.

• +1
the problem is solved by fixing society, not just throwing the guy into an arranged marriage with a woman his age who already fucked dozens of other men

• +1
solved by fixing society
Society is an idea. Imagine if you ban contraception, abolish the age of consent, etc. Then women would have to think a bit before having sex with whoever. They'd have to consider any partner as a lifelong one However, would that make an ugly male sexually attractive? No.
At best, you can try to "fix" future generations of males by making them look less deformed, but then you'd have to ban plastic, vaccines, grains and vegetables, that's even more outlandish than banning contraception.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Society is an idea. Imagine if you ban contraception, abolish the age of consent, etc. Then women would have to think a bit before having sex with whoever. They'd have to consider any partner as a lifelong one However, would that make an ugly male sexually attractive? No.
At best, you can try to "fix" future generations of males by making them look less deformed, but then you'd have to ban plastic, vaccines, grains and vegetables, that's even more outlandish than banning contraception.
no one is saying an ugly man is going to be seen as a chad, but the fact you think inceldom is all about looks makes me think you are a normie who doesn’t understand what inceldom is about. looks are only a tiny part of it. i would much rather be ugly in my ideal functioning society than be good looking in the clown world of today

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and HerpDerpson
no one is saying an ugly man is going to be seen as a chad, but the fact you think inceldom is all about looks makes me think you are a normie who doesn’t understand what inceldom is about. looks are only a tiny part of it. i would much rather be ugly in my ideal functioning society than be good looking in the clown world of today
Inceldom is not all about looks, but attraction is. I don't actually care about inceldom, I only care about attraction. So i don't necesarrily disagree, it's more that I have a different outlook on life. I'd rather be good looking in a clown world, because looks are just an indicator of genetic quality and correct development. And you are literally your genes. In that sense, society itself doesn't even exist because it's fluid and not defined by your genes, which don't change. but that's more of a philosophical question.

> complains about not recieving validation

> is ok with a woman beng forced to have sex with them

• Hmm...