Do Indians and pakis here actually get pussy or are they larping?

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
title. i personally find it hard to believe foids would date them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Someone posted that chart from the Okcupid CEO detailing the desirability of races, it's extremely hard to get results as a southeastern male on any dating platform. Even when you are top 0,01% by looks, a huge 'ethnic' penalty is applied to you. You need to be a Francisco Lachowski-tier pakistani to get the same results as a "PSL 4" white guy!

Far-eastern males have it a bit easier, but they also face a huge ethnic tax. Mind you, this guy is at least top 0,5% if not top 0,1% of all east asians, he is buff, wealthy, gl, and he struggled to get women to even meet him! Imagine how hard it is for an average east asian, let alone a paki or indian.

I don't know a solution to this, because ultimately it stems from the innate racism of women globally.

The best solution for someone from South Asia would be an arranged marriage if their dating app history is consistently giving them 0 access to women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, thereallegend and Deleted member 20216
Someone posted that chart from the Okcupid CEO detailing the desirability of races, it's extremely hard to get results as a southeastern male on any dating platform. Even when you are top 0,01% by looks, a huge 'ethnic' penalty is applied to you. You need to be a Francisco Lachowski-tier pakistani to get the same results as a "PSL 4" white guy!

Far-eastern males have it a bit easier, but they also face a huge ethnic tax. Mind you, this guy is at least top 0,5% if not top 0,1% of all east asians, he is buff, wealthy, gl, and he struggled to get women to even meet him! Imagine how hard it is for an average east asian, let alone a paki or indian.

I don't know a solution to this, because ultimately it stems from the innate racism of women globally.

The best solution for someone from South Asia would be an arranged marriage if their dating app history is consistently giving them 0 access to women.

Fucking brutal man if your asian or hindu just rope wtf that guy in the video is Ching Chad Chong wtf brutal man