Do Indians/ethnics require larger jaw movements to achieve an aesthetic outcome due to thick skin?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I see Indians tend to have thicker skin and larger facial fat pads.

I would assume that they would need larger movements of the jaws during bimax to stretch this tissue out and to actually give aesthetic results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, reptiles, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I see Indians tend to have thicker skin and larger facial fat pads.

I would assume that they would need larger movements of the jaws during bimax to stretch this tissue out and to actually give aesthetic results.
Compared to a white dude they need + 1 inch of dick, + 2 inches of height + chad bones + good physique to be able to compete.

For example the equivalent of a 6’0 chadlite skinny white dude with 6 inches of dick would be 6’2 muscular Indian chad with 7 inches of dick.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and MentalistKebab
Its a serious question

Subhumancurrycel has good jaw and still looks like a shitskinned bald incel. So no you can't achieve aesthetic results by bimax

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles
Subhumancurrycel has good jaw and still looks like a shitskinned bald incel. So no you can't achieve aesthetic results by bimax
Sfs

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob

He doesnt look incel he looks chad you just underrate him cause race reasons tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: mortis