Do Latinas have the highest e?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
They’re just so hot, sexy and very sexual of all foids.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, murdah and ambi
I love latinas they are so sexy but whores would never LTR one but would run through the whole south america if possible even tho im not promiscious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, WeiWei, BeanletMogger and 3 others
I love latinas they are so sexy but whores would never LTR one but would run through the whole south america if possible even tho im not promiscious
I was talking to one and she told me “I love white boys and they love Latinas but they only want to fuck us”.. I think your comment is spot on JFL.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I was talking to one and she told me “I love white boys and they love Latinas but they only want to fuck us”.. I think your comment is spot on JFL.
Idk what it is with latinas but i did talk to a few and they are always insanely promiscious and sexual. Its insanely risky to LTR one, but lookswise i dont think any race compares to top tier latinas they are too hot

i wanna ltr a latina

ye they insta spawn with giant asses and tits

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
Idk what it is with latinas but i did talk to a few and they are always insanely promiscious and sexual. Its insanely risky to LTR one, but lookswise i dont think any race compares to top tier latinas they are too hot
Foreal I was in Miami and matched with a lot on Tinder.. I facetjmed a couple and I literally seen their legs and pu**y oh the first ft session after they literally just told me that they “want to find something meaningful not sexual” jfl.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ambi
Foreal I was in Miami and matched with a lot on Tinder.. I facetjmed a couple and I literally seen their legs and pu**y oh the first ft session after they literally just told me that they “want to find something meaningful not sexual” jfl.
What do you look like?
Also im miring hard. USA is ideal, EU doesnt really have latinas only hispanic girls which are alright but not as gl on avg tbh.
Ideal would be going straight to south america. Hotter latinas than the US ones, without the higher standards

I also think it depends on which Latinas. From my experience Colombians and Cubans are the biggest whores.. but Mexican girls are a lot more conservative. Sometimes I won’t even get a response from a Mexican.

• +1
What do you look like?
Also im miring hard. USA is ideal, EU doesnt really have latinas only hispanic girls which are alright but not as gl on avg tbh.
Ideal would be going straight to south america. Hotter latinas than the US ones, without the higher standards
I’ll show you private but I’m saying too much to just show my face rn 😂.. I’m good looking in the face but I’m kinda short (5’7) but being white and blue-eyed boosts my smv in a Hispanic area..

• +1
Latinas are so overrated, east asians and white girls mog

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Olivecel
Latinas are so overrated, east asians and white girls mog
East Asians are way too skinny.. no booty at all. White girls are mid imo and I’m even white.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and murdah
I’ll show you private but I’m saying too much to just show my face rn 😂.. I’m good looking in the face but I’m kinda short (5’7) but being white and blue-eyed boosts my smv in a Hispanic area..
if u feel comfortable pm yeah its fine if not
Blue eyes is prob a massive halo in hispanic areas, pheno can carry easily with that

East Asians are way too skinny.. no booty at all. White girls are mid imo and I’m even white.
Latinas have good bodies and faces (columbians + cubans) but their sexual nature is a huge turn off

Latinas have good bodies and faces (columbians + cubans) but their sexual nature is a huge turn off
I think it’s a turn on but not for a serious relationship

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Dont worry,she Is talking about white Chad dont wanting to ltr them,not you,white boy,so relax.

Dont worry,she Is talking about white Chad dont wanting to ltr them,not you,white boy,so relax.
That’s funny because she showed me her pu££y that night, faggot.

no black women do

Biggest cheaters ever imo

Black women>Deathnics
Nah. Latinas are the hottest. Blacks are the least. That’s why Latinas are such hoes because they know every man wants them..

They’re just so hot, sexy and very sexual of all foids.

she dirty talk in spanish during sex and calling you papi

0ZW1Bud.jpg

pkIamEx.gif

y97LuZo.jpg

aEY6u9O.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Olivecel
Not really, most of them have botched BBLs and other work done on their bodies, pretty mid tbh

I want Gracie Bon

Well, if you consider being a fat, iliterate goblina with disgusting accent as high e then I guess so.