do lgbtqgayfags deserve rights?

JFL if you are homophobic in the West, and non-religious.

Homophobes are scientifically more likely to show signs of attraction to men themselves.

JFL at projection-cels.

(Sources:
"Adams HE1, Wright LW Jr, Lohr BA. Department of Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens 30602-3013, USA. "Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?" J Abnorm Psychol. 1996 Aug;105(3):440-5."
"Weinstein, N., Ryan, W. S., DeHaan, C. R., Przybylski, A. K., Legate, N., & Ryan, R. M. (2012). Parental autonomy support and discrepancies between implicit and explicit sexual identities: Dynamics of self-acceptance and defense. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 102(4), 815-832."

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
JFL if you are homophobic in the West, and non-religious.

Homophobes are scientifically more likely to show signs of attraction to men themselves.

JFL at projection-cels.

(Sources:
"Adams HE1, Wright LW Jr, Lohr BA. Department of Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens 30602-3013, USA. "Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?" J Abnorm Psychol. 1996 Aug;105(3):440-5."
"Weinstein, N., Ryan, W. S., DeHaan, C. R., Przybylski, A. K., Legate, N., & Ryan, R. M. (2012). Parental autonomy support and discrepancies between implicit and explicit sexual identities: Dynamics of self-acceptance and defense. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 102(4), 815-832."
i would kill a gay if i lived in iraq without a doubt

i would kill a gay if i lived in iraq without a doubt

Yeah but I'm saying this in the sense at, JFL at being one of those homophobes who riles themselves up about "gays" when they secretly like men themselves JFL tbh at low T cels

Yeah but I'm saying this in the sense at, JFL at being one of those homophobes who riles themselves up about "gays" when they secretly like men themselves JFL tbh at low T cels
i only like allah first, me second, my family third.

Based Isiscel.

sxUb68yF_400x400.jpg
crusader-knight_00317459-1280x640.jpg

Have fun trying to defeat my people. Saracen.

gays molest kids at much higher rates than normal people, commit suicide at higher rates than normal people, transmit STDs at much higher rates etc

i'd say most hate against their disgusting hyper sexualized culture is justified

public displays of homosexuality are not healthy for society/children and i feel that gays should have rights but should keep their sexual expression confined to private areas like at home

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and RedKeyboard
gays molest kids at much higher rates than normal people, commit suicide at higher rates than normal people, transmit STDs at much higher rates etc

i'd say most hate against their disgusting hyper sexualized culture is justified

public displays of homosexuality are not healthy for society/children and i feel that gays should have rights but should keep their sexual expression confined to private areas like at home

Understandable logic, not just the usual "Fuggin gays!"

But why stop at only gays though, and not try to wipe out other forms of degeneracy as well though?

agreed until the last sentance, gays deserve to be hanged for a cocunot tree

Understandable logic, not just the usual "Fuggin gays!"

But why stop at only gays though, and not try to wipe out other forms of degeneracy as well though?

what other forms of degeneracy are you referring to specifically?