Yeah!
Always hype, never lowkey
I'm the king, yeah you know me
Steady shot I'm an OG
Hear that? Cause I'm
coming for the trophy
Fortnite! Fortnite lets go!
I get it all night, all night fo sho
I'm on that fortnite, fortnite let's go!
I get it all night, all night fo sho
Yeah! Yeah!

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and leanmaxx74

Obviously youre not gonna grow such large eyelashes its just a example

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 71265 and fuse
by alot or not really noticeable
It depends man if you have short and light eyelashes and grow them above average and dye them its ofc gonna be a big difference. But its definently worth it.

It depends man if you have short and light eyelashes and grow them above average and dye them its ofc gonna be a big difference. But its definently worth it.
this is the length they're at rn but i feel like if they get any longer it might start to look gay

Attachments

• image_2024-06-15_010255630.png
    image_2024-06-15_010255630.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 0
this is the length they're at rn but i feel like if they get any longer it might start to look gay
You can grow them longer, I would say Zayn Malik has the ideal eyelash lenght for almond eyes.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and saggyballsackcel
my eyelashes arent gonna grow entire cm like the guy said
That’s if you use castor oil or some shit like that, there are products at Sephora that work great it’s called grandelash, I get comments on my lashes all the time

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
are the effects permanent
They aren’t permanent but It’s worth a try, I believe it’s $30. Takes a month to see results, all it’s doing is lengthening the amount of time your lashes grow before falling out, so you have to keep applying

They aren’t permanent but It’s worth a try, I believe it’s $30. Takes a month to see results, all it’s doing is lengthening the amount of time your lashes grow before falling out, so you have to keep applying
ill give it a try have u had any side effects like pain or it effecting ur sclera colour

ill give it a try have u had any side effects like pain or it effecting ur sclera colour
It will give you under eye circles but only if you use it for like 4 months straight like I did lmao, it will go away

• +1
Reactions: axttt_