do long ramuses usually bring anything with them?

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
i have a pretty long ramus but im not sure if it does anything other than make your side profile somewhat better. i keep seeing posts here praising long ramus and i dont get the hype

Tall ramus usually comes with goof maxilla forward growth infras, mandible jaw width ect send side

usually they bring pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, ey88, Alexios and 1 other person
Tall ramus usually comes with goof maxilla forward growth infras, mandible jaw width ect send side
dont wanna show my entire face so ill just post ramus
i believe its leaning more towards the taller side please correct me if im wrong
if exceptions can be made regarding what a tall ramus comes with and mine is indeed tall i am part of the exceptions lol

Attachments

• IMG_5723.jpeg
    IMG_5723.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5722.jpeg
    IMG_5722.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5506.jpeg
    IMG_5506.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4835.jpeg
    IMG_4835.jpeg
    744.8 KB · Views: 0
dont wanna show my entire face so ill just post ramus
i believe its leaning more towards the taller side please correct me if im wrong
if exceptions can be made regarding what a tall ramus comes with and mine is indeed tall i am part of the exceptions lol
Stop tilting your head up like that, it seems like you were chewing hard foods for a period of time and then stopped or some shit idk, looks like a lot of downgrowth

Stop tilting your head up like that, it seems like you were chewing hard foods for a period of time and then stopped or some shit idk, looks like a lot of downgrowth
heads only tilted in one pic brother