Do Looks matter when it comes to friendships with women?

Do looks matter when it comes to friendships with women?

• Yes - a lot

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yes - only a bit

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • No - not really tbh

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Yes - moderately

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
very good for statusmaxxing to be associated with women, especially gl ones as it can give the image from the outside that she is interested in you making other girls jealous and also because they can introduce you to their friends

what’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13197
For most women, yes. Especially image-conscious Stacies who only befriend other Stacies and some Chads.
For "not like other girls" women, often pink-haired, anime-loving Beckies, not really. She'd jump on a chance to befriend any male, even act male to seem "more relatable", "understand guys more", etc.
It really depends what sort of woman you're on about tbh.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, animo123, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
very good for statusmaxxing to be associated with women, especially gl ones as it can give the image from the outside that she is interested in you making other girls jealous and also because they can introduce you to their friends

looks even matter in male friendships

the better u look, the more girls are near u and niggas try to be with u to get to talk to girls

plus also people with more masculine features get more respect and fear in society

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
A bit. Just don't look hideous or that would screw up her reputation among her girl friends.

And why would you want to be friends with them anyway?

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, subhuman incel, fvolkek and 2 others
Lmao it's so cucked to have female friends. I really don't the point of staying around some women if there's no sexual desire involved with them

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboyswag, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
A bit. Just don't look hideous or that would screw up her reputation among her girl friends.

Its good for status and socialcirclemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and .*my*.

Depends. If the other females know you are friend zoned it could work against you possibly doing that too much.

Its for status and socialcirclemaxxing
You can justify it however you want but 1. I don't believe that that's your goal, you're just scared of asking her out and getting rejected and 2. That won't raise your status in any way shape or form. I have guy friends basically surrounded with tens of attractive girls but they don't get any status from it and they don't get pussy because they act like their friends instead of being blunt and direct.

They only thing that you could arguably get from that is if other girls see you with a girl they would let their guard down a little bit and won't be scared as much that you would rape them or that you're some sick weirdo with homicidal tendencies.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and court monarch777
For most women, yes. Especially image-conscious Stacies who only befriend other Stacies and some Chads.
For "not like other girls" women, often pink-haired, anime-loving Beckies, not really. She'd jump on a chance to befriend any male, even act male to seem "more relatable", "understand guys more", etc.
It really depends what sort of woman you're on about tbh.
well from the stacies ive observed

their female best friends are usually other stacies or maybe stacylite uncommonly,
they usually just say hi and talk little to high tier beckies

they ignore/bully beckies and only use them for validation cause beckies give compliments to stacies and follow them like their abused dogs

then below becky, ur on every girls radar for being bullied, social skill can save you a little tho

on the other hand when it comes to men,
u can only be friend with a stacy if

chadlite and above

or

if high tier normie then u gotta either tall, good body or high status

for normies u prolly need 2 of the above traits

if ur like slightly ugly (4.5/10 , then u need all of those 3)

and below that, i dont think its possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
Lmao it's so cucked to have female friends. I really don't the point of staying around some women if there's no sexual desire involved with them
its not cucked if you're using them for status or just for having someone listen to what you say

a good measure would be only befriending women who provide you something and leave them when they stop providing (which is what i do)

stuff they provide me is

-entertainment from them bullying other subhuman girls or guys

- their time attention so that i can say stuff and entertain myself

-compliments

-status

-her other female or male friends

-advice related to stuff like art or stocks (believe me or not but women seem to have more of a life than most guys i know )

but id say , male friends are more fun to be around with as long as they are high quality people, plus theyre more loyal too

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31

It’s good to have a female best friend but just one. Otherwise you’re a faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and .*my*.
It’s good to have a female best friend but just one. Otherwise you’re a faggot.
Yeah that best friend should be your wife

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
No one will want to be associated with you if you’re sub average looking. If you are average, you need a type A, extroverted, Reddit (emoji, exclamation points) personality if you want to make friends.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
not only with women, your friends, family, bakery lady, gas station attendant, supermarket cashier... everyone will be friendlier with you if you go gl

• +1

Bro this is so true

and you have to be moderately attractive and/or have other good attributes (unironcally be a clas clown or something) to be friends with attractive girls bc they’ll feel good and valued if they have attractive guy friends

They’ll show you off on social media, to their friends, and try to hook you up with her connections if you’re good looking or a high status guy, I’ve seen it so many times

• +1

yeah have seen a fair share of not so gl guys be friends with women that are a lot better looking than them

does seem to be atleast moderately easier from my experience if you are gl tho, as one of my HTN/chadlite friends was friends with at least a few girls in hs even though he has a bit of a boring/bland personality

Bro this is so true

and you have to be moderately attractive and/or have other good attributes (unironcally be a clas clown or something) to be friends with attractive girls bc they’ll feel good and valued if they have attractive guy friends

They’ll show you off on social media, to their friends, and try to hook you up with her connections if you’re good looking or a high status guy, I’ve seen it so many times
legit is man. unsure if class clown is the ideal personality for this tho, a nice guy whos also a bit funny might be ideal imo

and it helps you get better at talking to girls also

Yeah if you are ugly the chances are higher you are beiing made fun of. Females like you more

• Hmm...