Do love handles mean I'm low T?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Title.
I'm at like 18-20% body fat rn.
I don't really look low T otherwise, just twink skinny fat never gymcelled physique.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
if you need to ask

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 5522
Not necessarily. If you're 18-20% body fat then it's normal to have them, but if you still have them at 10-12% then you might have hormonal issues.

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5583
Yes bro yes yes no yes bro ok

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5522 and her
Yes bro yes yes no yes bro ok

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and her
Depends on your waist and shoulders proportions,,If you hsve good frame then it’s alright,but if your love handles are at the same level as your shoulders its over

Depends on your waist and shoulders proportions,,If you hsve good frame then it’s alright,but if your love handles are at the same height as your shoulders its over
My shoulders are wider but it's like this: > with a larger angle of course. My frame is average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Chad69
My shoulders are wider but it's like this: > with a larger angle of course. My frame is average
Dont worry and just lose fat because you are at high bf rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5583
Stop eating carbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Title.
I'm at like 18-20% body fat rn.
I don't really look low T otherwise, just twink skinny fat never gymcelled physique.

just lose weight idiot

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
high body fat - low test high e

no. it means ur fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 5583 and Kingkellz
Bro stop overthinking and just eat and train properly (I know easier said than done) just see after 2 and a half years or so where ur physique looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
twink skinny fat
This should be more concerning to you. High-T men with robust frames never have this build. They can be fat, but they're going to have a solid foundation of bone and muscle underneath the lard. Love handles are normal at 18-20% body fat, but a skinny-fat body composition on a weak frame is alarming.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 5583