do "luxury" clothes matter when you're sub5?

mason24mogs

mason24mogs

curryfailure
is there a fashion thread? not seeing it...
ralph lauren! girls (apparently) love the brand. so does social media.
though, all the "OMG i love ralph lauren guys" i've seen are white, blue eyed, tall, etc...
anything luxury is just... white guys in polo shirts. not those tacky ass supreme shirts but what could be considered "old money".
i mean is it even worth buying anything like that if you're a sub5 (currycel)? does it even add any points?

here b4 i drop $100 and look ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, truthhurts, sayi and 1 other person
Clothes dont do anything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, truthhurts, incel194012940 and 2 others
Save all of it for surgery bro

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, truthhurts, sayi and 2 others
though, all the "OMG i love ralph lauren guys" i've seen are white, blue eyed, tall, etc...
anything luxury is just... white guys in polo shirts. not those tacky ass supreme shirts but what could be considered "old money".
i mean is it even worth buying anything like that if you're a sub5 (currycel)? does it even add any points?

yes clothes matter a shit ton, dont dress like a retard, but ain't nobody give af if its luxury

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, truthhurts, JustCope and 1 other person
Clothes matter but even that is secondary

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PSLdemigod
No, I tried that shit when I was in high school and it didn’t work at all

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, truthhurts, mason24mogs and 2 others
clothes are cope
htn/low chadlite with cum stained sweatpants and oversized ugly tshirt gets more attention than a fashionmaxxed mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blonde, truthhurts, N1666 and 5 others
Of course not

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
no its worse, you are even hated by HTN/chadlite who are broke, and you coping cuz you think you can handle stacy cuz luxury.
but stacy hate you even more, and she is now blackpilled cuz now she know only face matters

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ihatewhiterose
They use models to promote clothes because it's them who improve the perception of clothes. Really good clothes on unsttractive people will look "tryhard", sadly.

• +1
Reactions: mudmaxes and truthhurts
Clothes matter.

because at the end of the day, most people are normies, and clothes is how you can get the edge over the rest of the normies.

Say in a social setting you have a bunch of people. All but one are wearing normal clothes but one is has casual clothes (like a shirt, good pants, good watch) and is well groomed. Even if sub5, they will be treated with the most respect of the group.

The reason why is because it is a sign that you treat yourself with respect and it signals confidence.

Bonus points if you are tall and NT and high IQ. Or at least can fraud NT. And rich.

If you are not softmaxxed it will also not work, you will look silly most of the time.

Example: well dressed confident high IQ sub5

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and incel194012940
Ltn and tall is minimum for luc cloths to have an effect

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I wouldn't say they "matter" but if you're over 5'11 they could do something for you, but something negligible

• +1
Reactions: mason24mogs and truthhurts
Yes wearing rick owens and margiela makes you TERRACHAD guaranteed

Kanye West GIF

just pull your shoulders back bro.

Wear it if it makes you happy.

No.

Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

Hence why models are used to advertise clothes and not the average joe.

Clothes matter.

because at the end of the day, most people are normies, and clothes is how you can get the edge over the rest of the normies.

Say in a social setting you have a bunch of people. All but one are wearing normal clothes but one is has casual clothes (like a shirt, good pants, good watch) and is well groomed. Even if sub5, they will be treated with the most respect of the group.

The reason why is because it is a sign that you treat yourself with respect and it signals confidence.

Bonus points if you are tall and NT and high IQ. Or at least can fraud NT. And rich.

If you are not softmaxxed it will also not work, you will look silly most of the time.

Example: well dressed confident high IQ sub5
View attachment 3160647
View attachment 3160648
still wont get pussy no matter what he wear

cannot begin to emphasise just how over it is for your iq if you think clothes matter

Its all Part of The picture. I'd say yes