Do male celebs use tretinion?

M

MillerMac

Iron
The likes of Brad Pitt and Timothee Chamalet, do they use tretinion? Or are they just on 500 other facial procedures? No idea if I should start tret

I, a random 15 yr with mid acne genetics, am currently on tretinoin, so they def use tret or some even more extreme

The likes of Brad Pitt and Timothee Chamalet, do they use tretinion? Or are they just on 500 other facial procedures? No idea if I should start tret
Send or pm me a pic of acne, def tho go check it out with a doctor or dermatologist

No they use surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai
they have surgeries, lasers, makeup, botox

they dont need to cope with shit like tret

accutane probs

Send or pm me a pic of acne, def tho go check it out with a doctor or dermatologist
No acne just wondering for anti Aging

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
No they use surgeries
Yes of course but also tret? I know Hailey Bieber uses tret but I’m deadly curious if the male celebs that aged great like Pitt uses tret

they have surgeries, lasers, makeup, botox

they dont need to cope with shit like tret
Yes of course but also tret? I know Hailey Bieber uses tret but I’m deadly curious if the male celebs that aged great like Pitt uses tret. Because it works different than Botox and somewhat different from lasers, so if someone like pitt has been using it for 30 years I would love to know.