Do men find MTB/HTB physically attractive?

S

SwedishMeatball

Banned
This forum says women only find Chads and Chadlites, aka top %20 physically attractive. If they are together with HTN and below, its just because they are settling/guy is betabuxxing. This kind of relationship is not satisfying for both couples too, IMO many people reject to be together with someone they are not attrached to.

Do men think the same way for LTR? For physical attraction, women should be Stacylite and over?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Generally, yes.

Generally, yes.
And ppl here talk about how Chad pump and dump Beckies here. Arent all men biologically have similar taste while normie man cant afford to being picky and just settle to Beckies?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, 360° and Xangsane
And ppl here talk about how Chad pump and dump Beckies here. Arent all men biologically have similar taste while normie man cant afford to being picky and just settle to Beckies?

The thing usually complained about here is that Chad pumps and dumps Beckies which raises the standards of the Beckies and therefore makes them less willing to commit to Normie men, who now look ugly to them after having fucked Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and CFW432
of course they do

many guys for normie tier girls knowing they can't get any higher than that

I have written a good set of threads on this

of course they do

many guys for normie tier girls knowing they can't get any higher than that
Yeah true. They end up being miserable tho :feelswhy:
Normie-Becky relationship is worst. Fish sex and either of them cheat

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
The thing usually complained about here is that Chad pumps and dumps Beckies which raises the standards of the Beckies and therefore makes them less willing to commit to Normie men, who now look ugly to them after having fucked Chad.
Most men (normie or Chad) dont want Becky and most girls (Stacy and Becky) dont want normie.
Stacies and Chads have ltr with each other and physically attrached to each other
Normies and Beckies are settle to each other and they dont consider each other attractive even a little

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, FrameMogger, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Most men (normie or Chad) dont want Becky and most girls (Stacy and Becky) dont want normie.
Stacies and Chads have ltr with each other and physically attrached to each other
Normies and Beckies are settle to each other and they dont consider each other attractive even a little

Chads that don't want LTR and just want to slay end up slaying women in all the looks categories from Becky and up though (maybe even LTB sometimes).

• +1
Chads that don't want LTR and just want to slay end up slaying women in all the looks categories from Becky and up though (maybe even LTB sometimes).
Dude, OP is a foid indirectly asking how she can get commitment from Chad :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Chadeep, 444 and 2 others
This forum says women only find Chads and Chadlites, aka top %20 physically attractive. If they are together with HTN and below, its just because they are settling/guy is betabuxxing. This kind of relationship is not satisfying for both couples too, IMO many people reject to be together with someone they are not attrached to.

Do men think the same way for LTR? For physical attraction, women should be Stacylite and over?

Non-Chadlites+ usually cant have too much of a standard despite what they really want.

HTB yeah
MTB not at all

• +1
For slaying IMO guys have no standards. For LTR, they have tho

Non-Chadlites+ usually cant have too much of a standard despite what they really want.
Which means they settle. They would be unhappy with foid but jfl, better than legt hand

Is there a such diff between two?
of course
high tier becky/normie is what's considered gl irl
I only know 3 people personally who would be considered chadlite/stacylite+

of course
high tier becky/normie is what's considered gl irl
I only know 3 people personally who would be considered chadlite/stacylite+
I have heard "hot" starts at slite+. So htb would be count as becky aswell

• JFL
Get the fuck off this forum, foid:forcedsmile:

No you're just a conveninent pump-and-dump for chad to answer your question whore:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes. I find some beckies very attractive.

This forum says women only find Chads and Chadlites, aka top %20 physically attractive. If they are together with HTN and below, its just because they are settling/guy is betabuxxing.
This is confirmed true from irl experience not just something this forum thinks

• +1
If a MTB has a body to compensate for a mid-face, yes. If she doesn't, no. And men are entirely different than women. Alot of men will fuck anything they can get lmao.

Which means they settle. They would be unhappy with foid but jfl, better than legt hand

Only western females settle in reality because men know how the modern western female operates unless they are naive as hell and even those men learn eventually.

I almost find anything that can breed me babies attractive pretty much.

Idk, I find pretty much any decent bodied chick attractive. So even Ltb can be attractive if they are super fit.

female face is irrelevant. female's contribution is sex. you don't need to look at their face, you can just use her holes and look at her body

Mostly just the guys with options.
Which are the guys she wants
What does she have to offer other than sex and being stacy

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88