Do minoxidil results stay after a year or 2?

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
I heard somewhere that using minoxidil on eyebrows can become permanent after 1-2 years because the vellus hair becomes terminal, is this true? Can you get permanent results with it

I heard somewhere that using minoxidil on eyebrows can become permanent after 1-2 years because the vellus hair becomes terminal, is this true? Can you get permanent results with it
I think so. I think eyebrows and beard hairs are similar because they are not made to fall out by DHT. The “minoxbeard” subreddit says you have to keep using it on your face until the hairs become permanent. So I think you would keep eyebrow gains after using it long enough. I have been using it on my eyebrows for almost a year now, so I hope they stay.

• +1
Reactions: slavic
IMG 5113

• +1
Reactions: silencio
permanent after how long tho? and how do you know if vellus hair has gone terminal?
I guess when it goes from thin and light colored to thick and darker

I think so. I think eyebrows and beard hairs are similar because they are not made to fall out by DHT. The “minoxbeard” subreddit says you have to keep using it on your face until the hairs become permanent. So I think you would keep eyebrow gains after using it long enough. I have been using it on my eyebrows for almost a year now, so I hope they stay.
How much did you gain using it?