do models, actors, ig influencers eat low carb diets

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
title tbh

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

Adrenochrome injections

You can't generalize but they try to avoid it. I've seen a few who avoid bread.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
You can't generalize but they try to avoid it. I've seen a few who avoid bread.
true, i’m not really taking about celebs and ppl who are fat or who are like mass monsters like the rock, or even just the average celeb tbh. i’m talking mainly about ppl who are considered gl in their field, wether it’s acting (like tom cruise for example) or if it’s sports like ronaldo and so on. but yes, obviously such a large generalisation cannot be made

completely depends on the agency standards and personal protcool

many eat low carb and/or low sodium

before runway events though some dont eat or even drink water to get completely lean facially

high fat diets are popular too

others may have unhealthier lifestyles but it doesn't matter as long as they are lean

as long as they are lean and at the weight standards that's what matters the most many agencies

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and 14vic
as long as they are lean and at the weight standards that's what matters the most many agencies
to reach those standard tho they would have to either be on low carbs or very low calories or both tbh no?

to reach those standard tho they would have to either be on low carbs or very low calories or both tbh no?
whatever it takes

it doesn't matter whether it is one slice of bread a day or a high fat item such as an avocado

although the high fat item will probably fill you up a little more and doesn't spike insulin like a high carb especially a simple carb will do

so basically the low carb would be more effective

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Water as fuck