Do most glow ups happen at 16?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I have a feeling when I turn 16, I will finally become a man fully. I am 15 right now, but wait... my frame and testosterone will even be greater
20191219 222253

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

My mandible will be bigger, and my zygos will be more angular. JUST WAIT SON

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
anime nigga.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
I have a feeling when I turn 16, I will finally become a man fully. I am 15 right now, but wait... my frame and testosterone will even be greater
View attachment 199286

It's all about time...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
been waiting 18 yrs

From small to slightly less small.

Yes. But your face will be fully developed by 23

View attachment 199286

My brother, you will wake up on your 16th birthday feeling the highest T that you've ever felt, don't underestimate your powers, your zygo's will expand horizontally and vertically, your jaw will thicken and become angular and you'll lose all facial fat.

• +1
My brother, you will wake up on your 16th birthday feeling the highest T that you've ever felt, don't underestimate your powers, your zygo's will expand horizontally and vertically, your jaw will thicken and become angular and you'll lose all facial fat.
Indeed bro! I cant wait for that marvelous day

Indeed bro! I cant wait for that marvelous day

it's nearing son, if you want to speed this process up I suggest participating in high T activities, such as bullying, for example, you must bully weaker estrogen rich men, put them in their place at you will feel the surge of testosterone go straight into your jaw.

by age 22 you will be fully developed

at 16-17 years old you will start producing more testosterone and getting bigger/stronger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
it's nearing son, if you want to speed this process up I suggest participating in high T activities, such as bullying, for example, you must bully weaker estrogen rich men, put them in their place at you will feel the surge of testosterone go straight into your jaw.
I will indeed get involved into high t activities like bullying and mma. I will also get into the high t activity of fucking women

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
by age 22 you will be fully developed

at 16-17 years old you will start producing more testosterone and getting bigger/stronger
Will I also get more agressive brother?