Do most people go thru a secondary puberty?

beniman

beniman

Silver
So im turning 17 soon (ive heard the second puberty comes around 16-18) so I was wondering if most go thru it or if its just some people. And a bit scared of it bc it can brake/boost ur face:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs and thorns
No you have been lied to

TurboCope
I dont "need" to cope. I was just wondering + studies by doctors proves that a second puberty real. I was mostly wondering if it was most or just some that go thru it.

• So Sad
I dont "need" to cope. I was just wondering + studies by doctors proves that a second puberty real. I was mostly wondering if it was most or just some that go thru it.
There is no such a thing as a "second puberty"

What studies are you talking about?

• So Sad
There is no such a thing as a "second puberty"

What studies are you talking about?
I dont mean that theres a second puberty. You get a puberty "spike" at some ages. What I meant was if everyone go thru all the "spikes" puberty is ofc different for everyone and im just now seeing how low iq this thread is since I didnt really think of what I was writing. And the studies i was talking abt was just abt for how long bones grow. What I meant to ask was what age bones in your face usually stop growing and for how long your bidlet grows.

• So Sad
I dont mean that theres a second puberty. You get a puberty "spike" at some ages. What I meant was if everyone go thru all the "spikes" puberty is ofc different for everyone and im just now seeing how low iq this thread is since I didnt really think of what I was writing. And the studies i was talking abt was just abt for how long bones grow. What I meant to ask was what age bones in your face usually stop growing and for how long your bidlet grows.
Couldn't tell you when your bones will stop growing, super individual for everyone. Mine mostly stopped at 16 but they still keep growing a lot for some people at 18

So im turning 17 soon (ive heard the second puberty comes around 16-18) so I was wondering if most go thru it or if its just some people. And a bit scared of it bc it can brake/boost ur face:feelswah:
There's no such thing as a secondary puberty. Puberty is an ongoing thing beginning at 11-13 years old and doesn't stop till early 20's. It's much more than the initial hair in extra places and a deepening of the voice with a bigger pecker/darkening of the balls.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
everyone on .org here seems to hit puberty at 27 so yes

It happens in some extraordinary cases, i stopped growing for 2 years after growth spurt then recently since jan i grew around 2 inches randomly idk how much i will grow now