do most people have friends?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
is it rare/uncommon to have friends? like i can't imagine personally interacting and having muh "conversations" with people every single day, for work or school i can just only talk when its directly related to whatever i have to do to not be broke. But it seems weird asf and not normal to have friends if im ngl, like whenever people yap i need them to STFU so i can go back to scrolling or just chilling. maybe its just because I didn't grow up with them, like in school whenever someone would approach me i would think "what kind of fucking loser would want to be associated with me instead of someone with money/status" and ignore them

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, solohunter99, Pikabro and 11 others
I used to have them in primary school only. After 8th grade, I've disconnected from them all and haven't had one since.

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, watah, nathan and 4 others
i have friends but i dont interact with them much anymore. im still close with them tho

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, EdgyFashionist, nathan and 2 others
You’re just non NT but depends on what u mean by friends and how far u go with that term

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, MisterMid, 160cmcurry and 3 others
You’re just non NT but depends on what u mean by friends and how far u go with that term
i'm NT i just don't have social media, people i would say "hi" to irl or contacts of anyone except for my mother and my boss

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, nathan and SidharthTheSlayer
is it rare/uncommon to have friends? like i can't imagine personally interacting and having muh "conversations" with people every single day, for work or school i can just only talk when its directly related to whatever i have to do to not be broke. But it seems weird asf and not normal to have friends if im ngl, like whenever people yap i need them to STFU so i can go back to scrolling or just chilling. maybe its just because I didn't grow up with them, like in school whenever someone would approach me i would think "what kind of fucking loser would want to be associated with me instead of someone with money/status" and ignore them
Yeah most people have friends i know thats a tough pill to swallow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, perpetuallytired and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, nathan and incel194012940
Average man is lonelu

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Mirin this post bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, nathan and incel194012940
Having true friends is rare.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Clark69, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
U sure you’re NT?
yeah because i don't have problems talking to people, i just don't want to spend my free time talking about bullshit i don't care about. If someone was interested in the same things as I am, and we vibed, i'd like to hang w/them. Maybe if they wore an "incel inside"

Incel Inside Essential T-Shirt for ...

T shirt like this

Like I would probably break up with a female if they talked to me too much about inane nonsense and it wasn't to escalate to sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, slavicpsycho, efidescontinuado and 3 others
yeah because i don't have problems talking to people, i just don't want to spend my free time talking about bullshit i don't care about. Like I would probably break up with a female if they talked to me too much in ways that didn't directly escalate to sex.
autist^

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I have many, and very close ones, so close that they could identify me from my user and what I say in posts here, I throw in larp every few posts on the slim chance one of them finds my user (I’m paranoid) without my strong friendships I would probably LDAR, I’m still autistic anyway so they don’t really know me just my Nt mask

most my friend moved away ,. plus ,. when i wento jail for rape . they stopped tocking to me .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, incel194012940, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
No

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Good point, like what kind of freak would want to hang out with us xd