Do motorcycles attract girls?

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I’ve been getting interested lately in getting a motorcycle, sports one that is and yes I heard motorcycles are only good for guys coming up and talking with you

But I’ve seen a ton of videos, where plenty of girls look at them, some even coming up and talking to riders

I mean I plan to get a motorcycle regardless of girls, but it would be a welcome benefit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deadstock, Gonthar and 2 others
i remember one guy said "a girl looked at me and was heading to me after a parked my motorcycle and when i took off the helmet she looked at me in disgust and walked away"

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, lowtiernormiechad, piec and 6 others
i remember one guy said "a girl looked at me and was heading to me after a parked my motorcycle and when i took off the helmet she looked at me in disgust and walked away"
No bikes for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Costcosuperstore, deadstock and 3 others
@quinis
well of course bike won’t help if someone is LTN, but I think MTN could see some success, especially if gymaxed as well

gym + sports bike = bad boy vibe

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and ryuken
only if you keep the helmet on

• +1
Reactions: Ziaoni, BoredPrince and Kanye West's Cousin
There’s a user here from latin country but god I can’t remember his name, he’s short, rides a bike and really good looking

He used have a gf taller than him, he was quite active before, anyone know him?

Btw his username starts with “q”

I get some short at youtube. There was this guy in HELMET who was standing at the red light and there was MILF staning next to her in the car and he said that he was fucking her in the backseat of her car after 5 seconds standing in traffic. BIKEPILL is brutal, you just drive a bike and MILFS want you to fuck them on the backseat of their car.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
There’s a user here from latin country but god I can’t remember his name, he’s short, rides a bike and really good looking

He used have a gf taller than him, he was quite active before, anyone know him?

Btw his username starts with “q”
@ConfusedBolivian you might know him

Yeah, she expected a Chad with tattoos, a gangster-like bad boy.

Women are hypergamous, so they are attracted to money and looks (good genes that can be passed to a potential kid).

Getting loans to buy a luxurious car and then go into debt won't make a woman like you. Having enough money to buy as much luxurious cars as you want and STILL having your money increase is what will attract women.

Take Andrew Tate as an example, he constantly buys new cars and his money is going up.

Money and looks are everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
But I’ve seen a ton of videos, where plenty of girls look at them, some even coming up and talking to riders

I mean I plan to get a motorcycle regardless of girls, but it would be a welcome benefit

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BoredPrince
I get some short at youtube. There was this guy in HELMET who was standing at the red light and there was MILF staning next to her in the car and he said that he was fucking her in the backseat of her car after 5 seconds standing in traffic. BIKEPILL is brutal, you just drive a bike and MILFS want you to fuck them on the backseat of their car.
Not surprised, but of course, as most users here, I would be too non NT for that

Yeah, she expected a Chad with tattoos, a gangster-like bad boy.

Women are hypergamous, so they are attracted to money and looks (good genes that can be passed to a potential kid).

Getting loans to buy a luxurious car and then go into debt won't make a woman like you. Having enough money to buy as much as luxurious cars as you want and STILL having your money increase is what will attract women.

Take Andrew Tate as an example, he constantly buys new cars and his money is going up.

Money and looks are everything.
You’re right, but at the same time… water

Fuck it, if not girls, then at least i could run social media game with it

@Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Fuck it, if not girls, then at least i could run social media game with it

@Gaygymmaxx
It's true those are easy farmable vids but you'd actually have to get interactions and shit

Or just do cinematic clips of you on straightaways going fast,

You could even speed it up and add like windgust,

but ur actually going the speed limit,

and just deep fry the audio with some tiktok edit badass biker soundtrack, and the other audio won't be discernably fake at all

You are welcome free game nigga :ogre:

• Love it
Yes my big motorcycle has a new foid on it every week

• JFL
Not surprised, but of course, as most users here, I would be too non NT for that
I just drank 6 beers in 2 hours it was a joke. You ugly losers think that driving bike in helmet on your ugly as fuck face will give you any attention from women is crazy. Imagine being so ugly that the only way you feel good is with bike helmet on your recessed balding face :lul::lul::lul:

It's true those are easy farmable vids but you'd actually have to get interactions and shit

Or just do cinematic clips of you on straightaways going fast,

You could even speed it up and add like windgust,

but ur actually going the speed limit,

and just deep fry the audio with some tiktok edit badass biker soundtrack, and the other audio won't be discernably fake at all

You are welcome free game nigga :ogre:
Ideally i would do both

Luckily im in germany so there’s no speed limit here, highway videos + white girl music = instant views

Social interaction might be a problem since I’m non NT, but no worries i would go for reverse psychology

I would call myself “autistic rider”

I just drank 6 beers in 2 hours it was a joke. You ugly losers think that driving bike in helmet on your ugly as fuck face will give you any attention from women is crazy. Imagine being so ugly that the only way you feel good is with bike helmet on your recessed balding face :lul::lul::lul:
Your comment would be valid if you didn’t use those retarded emojis

The fact that you in joined in 2020 is just making it worse tbh

As a user, you’re an embarrassment for org.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
r
Ideally i would do both

Luckily im in germany so there’s no speed limit here, highway videos + white girl music = instant views

Social interaction might be a problem since I’m non NT, but no worries i would go for reverse psychology

I would call myself “autistic rider”
riding a bike makes you NT cause of all the chemicals it releases
i feel very sociable and energetic after riding

• Love it
r

riding a bike makes you NT cause of all the chemicals it releases
i feel very sociable and energetic after riding
So do you get any attention from girls at all?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
So do you get any attention from girls at all?
yea i mean last date i went on wanted me to pick her up on my motorcycle
i dont flex it tho it just came up in convo
maybe i should put a picture of it on my tinder and see if it helps

• +1
yea i mean last date i went on wanted me to pick her up on my motorcycle
i dont flex it tho it just came up in convo
maybe i should put a picture of it on my tinder and see if it helps
Well since you go on dates and you’ve been here for quite some time, i think you’re doing well already

But it can only help, go for it

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
@quinis

well of course bike won’t help if someone is LTN, but I think MTN could see some success, especially if gymaxed as well

gym + sports bike = bad boy vibe
Bikes are based and environmentalism pilled

• +1