do mousepads lower test? (GAMERS GTFIH)

mistermogger

mistermogger

ANABOLIC
Most if not all mousepads are made of neoprene or polyester, which are synthetic fabrics known to lower testosterone. Would staying at your computer with your arms over the mouse pad make it so your arms absorb the polyester into your skin and potentially harm you?

This is a retarded asf question but think about it...

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
yes but theres much bigger things to worry about

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, hopecel, gr34ter and 4 others
yes but theres much bigger things to worry about
I work at my computer pretty much every single day, it does add up eventually

Luckily i havent used a mouse pad in about a year but it just randomly came across my head

If it affects you, you weren't gonna make it regardless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, gr34ter, BrahminBoss and 3 others
nigga everything you wear is made of polyester :lul:

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Nearly everything decreases test nowadays. You see, the Joos are trying to make us docile and submissive in preparation for the coming of the Anti-Christ, so you must either blast test or move in a far away land with low amounts of xenoestrogens and live as a hermit.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and BrahminBoss
Nearly everything decreases test nowadays. You see, the Joos are trying to make us docile and submissive in preparation for the coming of the Anti-Christ, so you must either blast test or move in a far away land with low amounts of xenoestrogens and live as a hermit.
this is known vro, 500mg test permablast or perish

• +1
Reactions: klimo
thoughts on non aromotizable steroids instead like primo, anavar? wb serms

Yes I can smell it over 20 cm away which means that the plastic molecules can definitely enter your skin probably carcinogenic too. I wish I didn’t have one or had a more usable one

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I work at my computer pretty much every single day, it does add up eventually

Luckily i havent used a mouse pad in about a year but it just randomly came across my head
even in that case the excess time spent sitting down is worse than the time with you hand on the mousepad